Question :

Kegel exercises and Premature Ejaculation

Can kegel exercises cause premature ejaculation at some time and what should I do? I found some articles and sites on the internet, that have very critical articles on those exercises (for men). Currently, I have been doing them for some time and my PE problem has become more worse. My pelvic area is very sensitive now and I don't know what to do. Thank you for your time!

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Kegel exercises are done to help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. The pelvic floor muscles help control your urine flow. There is no evidence that shows that kegel exercises help in premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation is mainly a psychological problem. There may be increased levels of anxiety and stress to perform. Relieving anxiety by communicating with your partner and reducing stress by meditation, exercise will help.
Another method is the start-stop method that increases the ejaculatory control. If these measures do not help, I would suggest that you consult your doctor, medications like Dapoxetine (an antidepressant) may help in sever cases of premature ejaculation.

Questions related to Premature Ejaculation

Premature ejucalation and urine inconsistency

I believe I have a very weak and tired PC Muscle, because i am a 29 old men healthy and very active in sports but suf...

Can a girl become pregnant

Can a girl become pregnant if you have boxers on but cum while you are barley inside her ?? Aswel if you are just on ...

is it possible that she may get pregnant?

My girlfriend came over last night, we kissed and I eventually rubbed my penis near her vigina, after doing it I fel...

Is the fluid that came out semen or sperm?

3 weeks ago I had sexual intercourse with my girlfriend. I was wearing a condom throughout. At a certain point I felt...

Fluoxetine use and itching symptoms

I am taking fluoxetine to try and control premature ejaculation but it has made me very itchy for the past month I h...

Suggest medicine for Premature Ejaculation

DEAR SIR, GOOD DAY, I AM FACING PROBLEM IN MY SEX LIFE.DURING SEX MY SPERM IS DISCHARGED WITHIN SECONDS OF SEX AND M...

Could high protein intake cause Premature ejacu...

Iam 36 yrs old male i do regular excersice,. iwas having very good sex life before i strated taknig proteins. now i ...

What is the possiblility of premature ejaculation?

I have a new girlfriend and I am concerned that sex doesn't last as long as it has done with other partners. After r...

Ways to help premature ejaculation

Wondering what the best natural way staying away from any sort of product on the market is to best help premature ej...

Premature ejaculation related to anxiety?

Hi, I am 27 and have a problem with ejaculating to quickly. This has been a problem for years and I would like to f...

Sex Problems after Surgery

I had shoulder surgery on my AC joint and ever since I have had difficulty with intercourse because I am unable to l...

Why do i have Premature ejaculation?

Hi im 27 and i think i suffer from premature ejaculation. I am in great shape and very proactive in exercise and wha...

Premature Ejaculation and trouble with erection

My husband won't talk to a doctor about this because he is embarrassed by it but it bothers him deeply. He has two p...

Very severe premature ejaculation

In what instances can premature ejaculation be physical rather than physcological as i am a long term sufferer and n...

How to Control Premature Ejaculation?

Is there Anything for premature joculation

Can't maintain good erection, used to use zoloft

I am 34 years old and married. Sometimes i have problem of Premature ejectulation and some time i can't maintain goo...

Severe premature ejaculation

I have been smoking marijuana daily for about two years now and binge drinking a couple of nights a week. Before I g...

PREMATURE EJACULATION PROBLEM.

I have a severe premature ejaculation problem. I want to get rid of it and last longer. Can you suggest me some medi...

Am I Going To Get Pregnant?

I am not on any sort of birth control and I had unprotected sex tonight, he did not cum inside me, but I am scared t...

Post Your Thoughts