Question :

Psychological sexual health issue

This is a psychological issue that I am having. My husband is in the military and is currently deployed, so I sometimes have to "take care of business" by myself by masturbating. Here is the problem. Sometimes when I masturbate for some reason my friend's husband pops into my mind. If he were somebody that I liked, I might be able to see the psychological reasoning behind this, but the thing is that I really dislike him. I cannot stand his personality, his voice, his accent, or his looks. I pretty much despise him. So why is he popping into my mind, especially in such an intimate time? Needless to say, my "business" is quickly ended when he ruins my mood. I need this to stop!

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
I understand your fustration. The only thing to do is try and do some relaxation so all thoughts are out of your head. Maybe try looking at sex video tapes, things like that. Also really try some breathing exercise before masturbating and really "get into the zone" Hope this helps.

Questions related to Sex and Relationships

Is there risk of pregnancy?

Two weeks ago me and my boyfriend engaged in oral sex. He ejaculated on my hand and I wiped it off on a shirt approx...

Late period

Hi. I took my Implanon out of my arm may 19 and I started my period May 23rd I had my regular 5 day cycle then on the...

underwear and seamen

I know this is a silly question but I went to a catholic school so did not recieve any sexual education. I was wonde...

Is Cums to fast normal when having sex?

When my boyfriend and I have sex he usually "cums" really fast. And depending on how many times we have se...

Been on clomid for 4 months

I have been on clomid for 4 months and the doctor just have me 4 more months worth. How long can you safely take this...

Cut on penis and not know

Can a man get a cut on his penis and not know how it got there?

Erection power problem

My penis isn't performing the same way and I am worried sick. Am I over thinking things? Are my emotions for this gir...

Period is late one day. Am I pregnant?

hi i had my last period at 23rd april i had unsecure sex at 12th may but im still virgin he ejaculate when he was...

Should I take a DNA test?

I had sex on oct 4th with another guy it was with a condom at first but then we took if off I have him oral sex and h...

Addicting to masturbating, how do I stop?

Hi ..I like masturbating earlier. But now it has become a kind of anxiety i just can't live without it . I mean I hav...

Will you bleed the first time you have sex?

I already built a relationship with your friend but-my family wanted me to marry someone from the bleeding is the fir...

Had unprotected sex, need to know if pregnant.

I'm 17. Had unprotected sex on the 18th of this month. He did not ejaculate in me but he rubbed his precum on my vagi...

Presemen liquid chances that she will get pregn...

Hello and good Evening , Today i had sex with my GF , it was her first time and we are both 18 years old . WE used a...

My breast leaked during sex not with child

My beast leaked after sex and I'm not with child. What could this be?

Missed Period and Light Spotting

I have had very light spotting of blood but i am 2 weeks late for my period but today i started having very light sp...

Strange discharge coming from vagina and unexpe...

I have been on the Microgynon 30 contraceptive pill for 2 months now, and since I have been taking this I have exper...

Ways to stall or bring a period on early?

In a month or so I'll be visiting my boyfriend. It's been a while since we've been together, so haha to put it plain...

Haven't had my period in 3 months

Im 20 and haven't had my period in 3 months and I'm not pregnant

Phimosis - Unable to Retract Foreskin

Hi, my partner is 53 and recently has problems with his foreskin , it has gone tight and almost strangles his penis...

Confused! Have signs of pregnancy - When to tak...

Hi doc. i am a 22 years old women, i had my last last period on Dec. 24 2011, then i make-out with my boyfriend last...

Best time to take pregnancy tests

I recently took 2 pregnancy test and they both came out negative but I still havent got my period what does that mea...

Bleeding after depo injection

I have been on the depo injection for nearly 5 years. I was late for my last injection by 5 or 6 weeks. In between i...

Side effect of Delay cream for men

I have PE problem. so i use delay cream for prolong sex drive. I want to ask that Is there any harm to use these kin...

Is sex safe in pregnancy Pregnancy?

Is it safe to have sex while I'm pregnant?

15 year old sexually harassed and now depressed.

I'm 15 yrs old i was sexually harassed by my cousin when i was only 12.We both had our clothes on but he pressed his...

Post Your Thoughts

Patient Comments

Guest Says: My frind male 32 yaer ,and his Hemoglobin Fluctuating 7.50(HB) to 11(HB) between atfer the birth .He is looking normal but his color yelow.. plz tell me he is the able to marrige life .