Question :

15 year old sexually harassed and now depressed.

I'm 15 yrs old i was sexually harassed by my cousin when i was only 12.We both had our clothes on but he pressed his penis against my Vagina.Later my other cousin made me watch porn at the same age and he told me that everyone has sex even my parents I didn't believe him but now I know about it.The problem is I'm having a sticky gooey liquid to flow out of my vagina for more than 3 yrs continuously and not only this but there is a whitish thing present in my vagina nearly a 1cm part of it is outside my body so i can see it.I used to hit water on my vagina with a shower n keep doing it until i cant do more , later i started putting a tissue paper on my vagina n rub it I just knew the last month that this is called masturbate.I have never had sex.Please help me I'm extremely depressed and often cry because of this.May GOD bless u.(I'm sending this question the 2nd time so i just copied pasted it.

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Masturbation is a natural and harmless expression of sexuality for both men and women. Certain studies show that 80-90% individuals masturbate. It involves self stimulation of the genital organs to achieve sexual arousal sometimes till the point of orgasm. It does not cause any physical injury or harm to the body.
You've also mention that you were sexually harassed when you were only 12 years. Sexually harassment is a serious crime and I want you to know that it is not your fault. You must consider telling the incident to either your parents, police or someone you trust, because your depression may be connected with it.

Questions related to Sex and Relationships

Is there risk of pregnancy?

Two weeks ago me and my boyfriend engaged in oral sex. He ejaculated on my hand and I wiped it off on a shirt approx...

Late period

Hi. I took my Implanon out of my arm may 19 and I started my period May 23rd I had my regular 5 day cycle then on the...

underwear and seamen

I know this is a silly question but I went to a catholic school so did not recieve any sexual education. I was wonde...

Is Cums to fast normal when having sex?

When my boyfriend and I have sex he usually "cums" really fast. And depending on how many times we have se...

Been on clomid for 4 months

I have been on clomid for 4 months and the doctor just have me 4 more months worth. How long can you safely take this...

Cut on penis and not know

Can a man get a cut on his penis and not know how it got there?

Erection power problem

My penis isn't performing the same way and I am worried sick. Am I over thinking things? Are my emotions for this gir...

Period is late one day. Am I pregnant?

hi i had my last period at 23rd april i had unsecure sex at 12th may but im still virgin he ejaculate when he was...

Should I take a DNA test?

I had sex on oct 4th with another guy it was with a condom at first but then we took if off I have him oral sex and h...

Addicting to masturbating, how do I stop?

Hi ..I like masturbating earlier. But now it has become a kind of anxiety i just can't live without it . I mean I hav...

Will you bleed the first time you have sex?

I already built a relationship with your friend but-my family wanted me to marry someone from the bleeding is the fir...

Had unprotected sex, need to know if pregnant.

I'm 17. Had unprotected sex on the 18th of this month. He did not ejaculate in me but he rubbed his precum on my vagi...

Presemen liquid chances that she will get pregn...

Hello and good Evening , Today i had sex with my GF , it was her first time and we are both 18 years old . WE used a...

My breast leaked during sex not with child

My beast leaked after sex and I'm not with child. What could this be?

Missed Period and Light Spotting

I have had very light spotting of blood but i am 2 weeks late for my period but today i started having very light sp...

Strange discharge coming from vagina and unexpe...

I have been on the Microgynon 30 contraceptive pill for 2 months now, and since I have been taking this I have exper...

Ways to stall or bring a period on early?

In a month or so I'll be visiting my boyfriend. It's been a while since we've been together, so haha to put it plain...

Haven't had my period in 3 months

Im 20 and haven't had my period in 3 months and I'm not pregnant

Phimosis - Unable to Retract Foreskin

Hi, my partner is 53 and recently has problems with his foreskin , it has gone tight and almost strangles his penis...

Confused! Have signs of pregnancy - When to tak...

Hi doc. i am a 22 years old women, i had my last last period on Dec. 24 2011, then i make-out with my boyfriend last...

Best time to take pregnancy tests

I recently took 2 pregnancy test and they both came out negative but I still havent got my period what does that mea...

Bleeding after depo injection

I have been on the depo injection for nearly 5 years. I was late for my last injection by 5 or 6 weeks. In between i...

Side effect of Delay cream for men

I have PE problem. so i use delay cream for prolong sex drive. I want to ask that Is there any harm to use these kin...

Is sex safe in pregnancy Pregnancy?

Is it safe to have sex while I'm pregnant?

Problem with vaginal penetration during sex

I am 63 years old and have never delivered a baby and have only been intimate with three men, and none in the past...

Can i be pregnant?

My boyfriend had seman on fingers and then he fingered me, i was wondering if i could get pregnant this way?

Help to make my periods leave early

I would like to know is there something I can take or do to my period leaves faster? I getting marry on Wednesday ni...

Missed Birth Control Pill: What to do?

Hi i need help... I missed my birthcontrol wednesday night but took it with my thursday night pill a few hours ago.....

Sex before vascetomy procedure

Can my husband and me have sex before he has his vasectomy? If no how many days before his procedure should we stop ...

Can doctors tell if you are a virgin or not?

Hi, my name is Ivette and I have a question....is there any way to know if a woman is a virgin by going to the docto...

Chances of Pregnancy after Vasectomy

I had a vasectomy 10 years ago, it was unsuccessful, so I had the second vasectomy now I find out my girlfriend is...

Do i need to take the morning after pill?

My Fiancee is having abdominal pain and frequent urination problem. We didnt have sex but we were on each another wi...

questions regarding use and dosage of viagra

I am really in big problem..request you to suggest and guide on the same. I am 29 old man with good physic so look l...

Psychological sexual health issue

This is a psychological issue that I am having. My husband is in the military and is currently deployed, so I some...

Premature ejaculation causing failure in marriage

My marriage is failing due to premature ejaculation and i have tried alot of things and there does not seem to be a ...

Coworker with HIV: is it dangerous?

HIV Aids co worker has it and I must work next to him and he is sick alot.what can I do?

Extremely painful sex for years

I have been having sexual intercourse for three years now. In the beginning it was extremely painful. I assumed this...

Transmission of Hepatitis C Virus

Can i infect someone with hep c from kissing? Is it true that if you only have one sex partner the chances of transm...

Plan B One Step, please answer asap

I took the plan B one step pill monday after a night of unprotected sex... and I've been having bloating,fatigue and...

How can i fix this intamicy issue

My girlfriend is very tight. so tight that it hurts the both of us for me to get inside of her. i am a bit thicker t...

Brith Control...and no period???

I have been on the Birth Control called Apri. I have regularly been taking the pills everyday at the same time witho...

Pregnancy with Amenorrhea.

Can u get pregnant if u havent been on your cycle for a year?

I might be Pregnant

I had unprotected sex the day of my period but never got my period.i took a generic brand of the plan b pills the ne...

Sexual problems for women with spina biffida

I am a 34 year old woman with a 5 yr old daughter I have spina biffida and whilst I have reasonable sensation during...

How do i confirm pregnancy

Hi, I am due to get my periods on 14th of April.On the 12th of April i had unprotected sex with my husband and now ...

Depo injection

I went on the depo imjection on the 2nd of feb and now me and my boyfriend have decided we want a baby so i have no...

Liver cirrhosis may decrease fertility

I have been battling Primary Sclerosing Cholangitus, PSC, for 4 years now. I have chirossis of the Liver and Ulcerat...

Lower stomach pains during sex

For the past couple of days i have been getting really bad pains in the right side of my stomach whilst having sex, ...

Staph infection and Sex

My boyfriend currently has staph infection on his arm and we had unprotected sex, can I get it? And if I can how wou...

Sex is Painful For Me

I have always had problems with my vagina seeming too tight. My hymen broke and was accompanyed by the usual bleedin...

Post Your Thoughts