Question :

STD from light frottage or rubbing with an escort?

Do you instantly get an STD from light bumping with your penis onto the upper genital of the female area while wearing a condom? I did it slowly and lightly for less than 10 seconds. about 3 to 4 bumps. No penetration. that's all. And it was with an escort girl. I don't know if i got an STD. I'm just asking.

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
It is very unlikely for you to have acquired the STD based on what you have described. Unless the escort had any kind of active lesions or warts over her genital area which are capable of transmitting the infection. Infections like HPV or genital warts are transmitted through close skin contacts with the infected person.

It is very unlikely for you to have acquired the STD based on what you have descriped.  Unless the escort had any kind of active lesions or warts over her genital area which are capable of transmitting the infection.  Infections like HPV or warts are transmitted through skin contacts with the infected person.

Questions related to STD's

Partner contracted HSV-1 in genitals, what do i...

What are the implications of being with a partner who has contracted HSV-1 in their genital region?

Help i am really nervous

Hello, for some reason I decided to sfksdklfsdkfsdfksdkfsdkf

Sexual transmitted disease

I had oral sex with a dam I did not know. Don't asked why I did it. I swallowed some of her secreation during the act...

Sore throat ambiguity

I went to an urgent care for a sore throat, they did a strep test and it was negative, then a urine test unrelated an...

Clear blisters and swelling on tonsils?

Hi, i had oral sex with a guy and a day after my throat started hurting pretty bad and i developed a clear blister on...

I had protected oral sex with an escort I am co...

I have HPV (genital)and had protected oral sex with an escort should I be concerned please help; the warts have been ...

Genital Bump on Shaft of Penis

I'm concerned that I could potentially have genital herpes. I had unprotected sex on a Friday and found a small bump ...

Chlamydia.

I posted a question about being attempted to be fisted, bleeding, swelling, itching, burning, etc., and just recently...

Do I have chancroid?

I am dating a man exclusively, and have given him oral sex several times, and each time afterward, I develop painful ...

Trichomoniasis Risk/Responsibility

Hello, I am a 29 year old male. In the last month I've had encounters with three partners in one month, each time...

Antibotic amoxcillin

I was taking the antibiotic named amoxicillin .. I broke out into a rash and now I'm itching and biting and I have bu...

Please help is redness/ irritation on the pee h...

Hi, I recently gave unprotected oral sex to this guy. Everything was fine until the next day. He called me and said h...

I need hsv advice

I aquired hsv 1 on my genitals from my husband 7 years ago. We are now seperated and I am looking for a new partne...

Do I have an STD?

I had oral sex a both four weeks aago.ever since in my mouth I have had tonsil stones, geographic tongue, now I have ...

Pink/purple bump std?

I have a purplish/pinkish bump near my butthole and I'm so afraid it's an STD. It hurts a bit and it's under my skin....

Bumps on my Labia. Picture included

Hello! So a few weeks ago after shaving my genital area, I found I was itchy. Assuming it was shaving bumps, I went t...

STIs and other infections

Hi. I live in Thailand. I recently contracted and treated clamidiya and gonorhea. Before i got the treatment my elbow...

Lots of red and white things coming off

Hello, i dont knos how to explain this really but i will try my best. Ive had lot of sexually partners and never real...

Bumps on roof of mouth?

I just noticed these bumps on the roof of mouth last night they don't hurt but one side of my throat hurts a little w...

Do I have an std?

Do I have an std?

Chances of getting a std from oral?

Hi I am a seventeen year old male a few days ago I gave another male oral sex he didn't cum in my mouth but I'm still...

Chances of getting a std from oral?

Blood Coming from penis but not in urine

3 days ago I had unprotected sex with a female and everything was fine until last night...after intercourse I notice ...

Blood coming from penis but not in urine

Strange fluids coming out of penis

i am feeling pain in my pennis and having strange fluids coming out of my pennis what can this be?the first two days ...

Post Your Thoughts