How soon can i have sex after my yeast infection medicine was taken?

Dear Ask The Doctor:  How soon can you have sex after a yeast infection? i just finished the gel that you insert for 5 nights this is the 6th night. i took the yeast infection pill 5 days ago. I feel fine today but should i wwait a little longer? How long?

Dear Patient:  You may have sex after completion of the recommended dose for treatment and you start to feel better after that. You may want to make sure your partner is uninfected or you may be reinfected. If he has any signs of yeast infection like  itching, discharge etc. on tip of the penis, he may want to see the doctor for treatment before both of you have sex.
You may have sex after completion of the recommended dose for treatment and when you start to feel better. You may want to make sure your partner is uninfected or you may be reinfected. If he has any signs of yeast infection like  itching, discharge etc. on tip of the penis, he may want to see the doctor for treatment before both of you have sex.

Please login or signup to post comments!

@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for