Question :

Lost condom after Sex

Can a condom get lost inside of a female?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Yes. It happens quite frequently.
If you started sex with a condom but can't find it at the end, please see your doctor the next day. It is easy to detect, easy to remove and will prevent serious complications from taking place.

Questions related to Safe Sex

First sexual experience (homosexual male)

Hello. On Friday I had unprotected anal sex with a male in which I was the receiver (bottom). He claimed that he was ...

William's Syndrome and safe sex.

I am 18 and I have Williams Syndrome. Me and my boyfriend of 6 years have started to practice safe sex. Is there anyt...

birth control and antibiotics

how long with antibiotics and birth control do I need to use extra protection? I've been on birth control for years ...

Pregnant?

I had sex a month ago. specifically on june 6th. We used a condom and even checked it afterwards. It was 4 days befor...

Pregnancy - What are the chances?

My boyfriend and I had sex without a condom. He pulled out before he finished. And I have been on birth control for a...

can this get me pregnant?

my periods were due on 19th and i had sex on 16th we used condom it didnt feel like it broke out and he ejaculated in...

Can rubbing genitals cause pregnancy?

can rubbing genitals without penetration or ejaculation cause pregnancy? I'm freaking out!

Unsafe sex and sickness

Dear Doctor its been week i have sex without no condom and im affraid that the women may have some sickness like aid...

Does masturbation reduce sperm count?

Will the sperm count reduce due to masturbation?

Will taking another tab of the Pill effect cont...

I just finished my Microgynon contraceptive pill yesterday. However, I am on holiday next week and I don't want to ha...

Late periods because of medicines or pregnancy?

Last month my periods came on 18th, and this time they are due today (I've a 30-31 days cycle). I'd sex with condom o...

What are the chances of getting pregnant if som...

Hi, I would like to know if it is considered safe to have my boyfriend ejaculate inside of me during the "safe...

Can an inside out condom still provide protecti...

Can an inside out condom still provide protection from pregnancy? I feel like i put it on correctly but after a whil...

Is it safe to have sex whilst taking a tablet w...

Is it safe to have sex whilst taking a tablet which delays your period?

late period month after first time having sex a...

i had sex last month for the first time, with a condom and then had my period a week after but this month it is 4 day...

40mg Megestrol tablets. Can I take a half of on...

I am 180 pounds and seventeen years old. I need to start my first birth control pack but my periods are irregular and...

Missed Period or Late Period After Taking Micr...

For the past 2 weeks i have bern taking microgyn 30 so that i would npt come on my period. I stopped taking it on su...

Do I Get Pregnant If I had Sex 3 Days before Ov...

Hello, I had an unprotected sex with my partner 3 days before I ovulated. What are the chances that I might be preg...

Morning after pill and Norethisterone

Does norethisterone affect the morning after pill ? I came of norethisterone the day before having to take the morni...

What to do after missing an active (birth contr...

I just started taking yaz and i have been taking the active pills for 11 days now, but i missed one 2 days ago. And ...

Could I get pregnant if there was a tiny hole o...

Can you get pregnant if a small hole is in the condom and if right after you get fingered with semen on their finger...

Swallowing semen can make you pregnant??

Can u get pregnant from swallowing semen

Do I need to take morning after pill?

Had unprotected sex yesterday morning and he came inside me now i got my period this morning should i still take the...

Risks of relationship with a possibly HPV posit...

I am a 24 year old male and a female friend of mine has suggested we have a casual sexual relationship. I recently ...

Unconventional Ways of Contracting STDs

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible for me to get pregnant with MAYBE some sperm on my hands..? I may have had some...

Post Your Thoughts