Question :

Frequent uriniation

Hi, Iam 28 years old and recently married, I am experiencing frequent urination, please assist. What are possible causes in order of most probable and what tests should I ask my doctor to do?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
The most likely scenario is that you have a urinary tract infection. These infections are common among women but can usually be easily treated with the appropriate course of antibiotics. You doctor will do a few simple urine test to confirm the diagnosis and then prescribe the requisite medication.The infection will resolve in 5-7 days after starting the medication.

Questions related to Sexual Health

Pain in the Scrotum

I have been feeling some pain in my scrotum this afternoon but not severe. Underneath my right testicle, there feels ...

Received oral sex from sex worker

Hi, I made a huge mistake and recently received oral sex from a prostitute, she said she was drug and disease free an...

In need of help asap

I am 22 years old. I have been dating my girlfriend for 9 months now and we have unprotected sex. She is on the pill ...

Can Pharyngeal Gonnorhea be transmitted by vagi...

Hello, I've been reading online and can't find an answer to a question I have. If a man has contracted Pharyngeal ...

ERECTILE DISFUNCTION

I TURNED 45 IN JUNE SOME TIME AGO I STARDED HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY ERECTION, I HAVE HART PROBLEMS AND HIGH BLOD PRES...

HIV RNA Test Question

The CDC states that the HIV RNA test can be taken to detect HIV as early as 9 to 11 days post possible exposure. My d...

How to get pregnant?

I been looking online trying to find an answer but cant find one. I neee help on knowing how to get pregnant, I have ...

Long, swollen lump under skin of labia minora

I have a long, swollen lump located under the skin of my inner labia minora. Should I be concerned this is an STD and...

Erection problem

male/44 having good physique and active. Last four month i have erection problem and earlier ejeculation. please gi...

Is it okay to take laxatives after anal sex?

Is it okay for me [a male] to take a laxative after having sex with another male?

Is this ovulation?

I'm not suppose to have my period for two more weeks but I am bleeding, it started out just a little pink but now it'...

Increase duration of sex

how can we increase duration of sex period ? From few days suppose when if i try to masturbate or say sex ,my penis ...

Painful intercourse

Hi, I am a 16 year old female. My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about 8 months now and recently I have bee...

should i get a STD test?

Dear doctor, I have had a sexual encounter with an escort girl three days ago, and I am feeling depressed and guilty ...

Abnormal bleeding after menstrual cycle has ended

I had my period July 1st and it ended July 7th. My boyfriend and I had sex after I visited the gyn on July 9th. I exp...

Testicle Health

I'm a 16 year old male and I masturbate a lot!! I noticed a few weeks ago maybe 2 months that my left testicle has a ...

penis foreskin

doctor, after i masturbating my fore skin didn`t get to normal stage within few minutes. it will take 2 or 3 days to...

Botox injection in penis causing numbness.

If botox has been injected into a penis and now the penis is numb, how long will it take for the penis to gain full f...

Morning after pill

Yesterday I took the morning after pill, I usually don't have any symptoms afterwards however, this time is different...

Orgasm inducing nausea, dizziness and a faint f...

Up until recently, I never had any problems during orgasm. I felt fine, just loss of hearing but I was able to get up...

Masturbation after surgery

How long do I wait before I can masturbate after going through ureteroscopy ?

change in testis color

there has been change in colour of my testis.. i have not masturbated for nearly 50 days. is it because of it ? i ha...

Late period

I'm 15 . Started my menstrual cycle when I was 11-12. My cycle has usually been irregular and I have been sexually ac...

SOS

im 14 years old and have been masturbating for 2 and a half years 6-7 times a day and i am very afraid that i am now...

Testicular pain

I am 22 and my weight is around 72 kg, I have a serious concern about my balls specially the right sided. Though the ...

I get my period every time I have sex

I have a mirena iud that has been in for two years now. I haven't had any major problems with it although the first 8...

semen analysis test

i have married since 3 years . i have taken my and my husbnd reports. my reports is clear. my husbnd's report named &...

Vaginal air embolism

I am 18 Yeats old I just had a baby on march 23 2014. Tonight I was using the shower head to shoot water up into my v...

Bleeding before and after period as well as aft...

Since April I have been spotting in between my periods. The spotting is enough to fill a small tampon. In May the sam...

Lump on vagina wall

I have a lump on the left back side of my vagina wall . It's somewhat hard and not necessarily painful but causes pre...

Cuts in my vagina. Are they an Infection?

Okay so I was investigating my body I found cuts in my vagina. They don't hurt not bleed I never had sex. I don't use...

A tight foreskin and during stretching a flap o...

Sir, I am 19 year old. I have phimosis and during daily stretching; as I pulled deeper, today I noticed a very small ...

Spotting after protected intercourse

After protected sexual intercourse with a condom I experienced spotting/vaginal bleeding. I was STD tested before I h...

Am I having a Miscarriage? Cramping and mucus l...

I had sex earlier today and just had sex a little while ago. Now I feel like i am cramping and i have a mucus like di...

2 brown spots on 16 year olds penis

I am 16 years old, and i have 2 brown spots on my penis.Is this dangerous?How can these 2 brown spots leave?Thank you...

Pain in cervix due to using dildo like object

A month ago my cervix ripped and bled because of a dildo like object I used. Since then my vagina smells strange and ...

Large lump under skin on left side of vagina

Hello, A few days ago, a large lump under the skin arose on the left side of my vagina, near the vaginal entrance. I...

Seminal Fluid Test

Seminal fluid test result: Sample Date/Time: 15-Jun-2014 10:58 AM Sex: Male Age: 34 Year(s) Method of Collect...

Could I have started my period during sex?

I was expecting my period Wednesday so I had sex Monday and during the middle I had blood like thin runny period bloo...

Swollen labia bumps

I have been sexually active. I've noticed that I have hard bumps under the skin of my labia that come and go. I've ha...

Covering your penis while ejaculating

I covered the opening of my penis while ejaculating one time, but the cum still ejected out. Did this have any bad e...

Is it a health risk to masturbate 4-5 times a w...

What might happen to me if I masturbate 4-5 times a week?

Is masturbating daily a health risk?

i am last 4 year masturbatel daily any proble

Can the human body digest human semen?

Can the human body digest semen, and is it harmful to swallow?

Is it okay to masturbate on a daily basis for l...

I am single and my age is 28,I masturbate everyday once, I have been doing this for 14 years, is this harmful for me ...

Had an erection with only Precum, a little clou...

I am a male and I was with my female partner today and I had an erection with only Precum, a little cloudy whiteness,...

Risk of STI through ejaculation on skin

I am private sex worker and went to the local sexual health clinic today. The SH nurse told me I more than likely hav...

White fluid after sex

I am 20 yrs. I had protected sex with my partner from the next day there is a white discharge from my vagina and it's...

Mass around my left testicle which hurts, mainl...

I have a mass around my left testicle. It sometimes hurts, mainly when I cough but only sometimes, and even that com...

a very little ball attached to my left testical

Hi, I'm 18 years old , about two weaks ago i noticed something like a very little ball connected with my left testic...

Post Your Thoughts