Allergies like rashes on my body

hello.. i sit in a chair when i was doing bath. it is an old chair and after bath my body which touched chair began to itch and red rashes on that place now. ...

Allergies | 04/22/2014

Itching over hands and body with red area

Actually I have a problem like in 4-5 days I instantly get itching over my hands neck,legs and small and large red swollen region appears there which expand a...

Allergies | 04/22/2014

How do i stop my brother from sneezing?

my brother sneezes all the time he hasn't gone to school for some month but his going back third term he hardly eats or speaks to anyone sometimes he wheezes...

Allergies | 04/22/2014

Chest tightness, fluttering, dizziness etc.

I am experiencing episodes a few times a month of chest tightness, fluttering in my chest, achiness in chest, dizziness, fatigued, and sleepiness to the point...

Heart Health | 04/21/2014

Too scared to go to hospital because of heart condition

My chest, like around my heart starts to hurt, this is the second time that this has happened to me. The first time, I woke up with severe pain in my heart ar...

Heart Disease | 04/21/2014
SEARCH: