Question :

Bleeding and burning sensation when urinating after sex.

Since yesterday, it has been hurting when I pee and I don't know if I have my period because when I wipe, I sometimes see blood but I don't have blood on my pad. I just had sex about 3-4 days ago after not having it for about a year. Any idea what is wrong?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
The presence of blood in the wipe could indicate local trauma sustained during sexual intercourse. The bleeding should stop without treatment and will require you to keep proper hygiene and increase water intake. If the bleeding continues you need to see your doctor to rule out a urinary tract infection.

Questions related to Sex

Intercourse question

Hi, my boyfriend and I had sex today 3 times and the third time the condom broke. But the situation isn't how it seem...

First time with penetration

I'm at the age where I'm worrying about sex and want to know what it's like before I do it. I recently purchased a di...

Penis irritation/burning

My husband of 12 years, penis burns after intercourse and he gets red dryspots. Weve been tested for STDs, yeast inf...

Sharp vaginal pain when attempting intercourse,...

About a week ago I went to the doctor because i had a yeast infection. My doctor gave me a pill for it. two days late...

Help me is it a UTI or STD?

I had unprotected sex on friday with someone who I am still seeing. He came in me 3 times. Since he is still seeing m...

Help Me With A Sexual Problem

Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex...each time we do, afterwards, I am leaking reddish bloody looking semen fro...

The nurse wont test me for herpes?

Hi, I went for a complete STD scan a few days ago cause I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and we were planni...

I suck blood out my Boyfriend skin on his stomach

My boyfriend had aplastic anemia when he was 15. He came in remission when he was 17. He is now 20, and has had no re...

Need more feeling in vagina

Is there a way to get more feeling in the vagina. I had a partial hysterectomy seven years ago and I've just became s...

egg like in penis skin

i have egg like small like ballpen point on my penis, we have sex every month with my boyfriend, i do oral sex, he do...

Colonless anal sex?

I had my colon removed over a year ago now. I had a j-pouch attached in December. My question is can I still have a...

Medical treatment to cure d problem due to dail...

Im 28 yr old, i masturbate daily, and i think it has effected my health nd my penis size has become small. Wht medic...

HELP! i have this weird bump on my clitoris!

(I didnt know what category to put this in, because i dont know what it is! ) Help! Okay, so i have this lump/bump th...

Cut penis and not know it

My question is can a man cut his penis and not know how he cut it? I've asked this questions and no one gave me an a...

Back on my period right away after unprotected sex

okay, I had a period about a week ago and then about 2/3 days after I ended my period I had unsafe sex now im back on...

Semen comes out without my will

My semen comes out without my will as i am suffering from night fall. Sometimes after urination my semen comes out w...

Is it a health risk to masturbate every day?

is masturbation on daily basis advisible? how many times can i masturbate a day at low risk level. i am unable to co...

What is the penis hitting inside me, while havi...

I found out I was pregnant when I was about 7 weeks. I had a medical abortion exactly a month ago today. I had my fo...

How can I increase my partners sex drive after ...

Hi, my girlfriend is a MtF trans woman and has very little to no sex drive, though she says her surgery went well and...

Very tight penis foreskin, what are the implica...

Hi Doc, I am 28 yrs healthy guy, recently married. I have a tight foreskin on my penis (and basically I do not see ...

Lost child after caesarean section, how quick t...

dear ser . my baby was dead after the ceserion delivery of my wife , i want to pregnit my wife after his 40 days of ...

Can my hymen break from oral sex?

what does it mean when your having oral sex and later you bleed and it is not due to your period?

What is the minimum size penis for sex? How do ...

Dear sir, My age is 27 years, and My penis length is 1 Inch before ejection and 3.5 inches after ejection, now i...

Intermittent or intermenstrual cycle spotting

My period was expected on march 11, but it came up March 19 it last until I think March 26 but it has lighter periods...

Brown discharge in urine and enlarged vein in T...

I have been stressing out a little recently. Yesterday I was working out then when i went to pee i found what looked ...

Post Your Thoughts