General

Itching knuckle on left hand with no visible abnormalities

The top knuckle of the middle finger on my left hand as been itching on/off for about the last month. Not other locations/spots itch. There are no visible sig...

Lump on arm after blood donation

I gave blood earlier today and I have a golf ball sized knot where they inserted the needle. It hurts to touch or bend my arm. I have had ice on it since I go...

Thin Facial Hair

I am 27 years old and have thin facial hair. Though the hair fociles are there properly, bu the hair is very thin and cant be seen until u come close to face....

can PAD be caused by weight bearing on one leg

I see peripheral arterial disease has a number of possible causes...when it occurs in only one leg is it possible to be caused directly or indirectly from an ...

Electric Shock

I experienced an electric shock from a computer by touching an open piece of metal on the inside of the unit while it was powered on. The power supply is 500 ...

@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for