General

Remedies for tingling sensation

Tingling in my left arm began about two weeks ago, kind of like pins and needles or like your feet coming out of being asleep. It started in the upper arm then went to the inside of my arm. As day...

08/28/2014

Why do my nipples smell like onions?

Why do my nipples taste like onions? When my girlfriend licks them we both taste an onion-y smell on her breath. They don't have an odor, I shower daily and I don't have a lot of onions on my diet...

08/28/2014

Sore Vein on Penis

About 2 weeks ago I randomly got a sharp sting-like pain in the side of my penis. The only way I can describe it is the same pain you'd get if you pulled an arm hair out, but obviously on the peni...

08/28/2014

Preoperative Fasting

I'm having my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow and was told not to eat or drink anything after midnight. Initially I was going to have a small meal around 7 and nothing after, but due to extenuating c...

08/27/2014

Keeping penis foreskin retracted at all times

I am male, 24 yrs of age. My question is regarding my penis foreskin. I have been cleaning it regularly and have been doing the retracting exercises for about 4 years now. Sometimes i forget to do...

08/27/2014
1 / 100Prev /