General

Splinters in hand

I was riding my bike today as i dropped in to a thrown planted area, my hands have around 6-7 splinters inside of it i have pulled out some that i could grab ...

lump on bottom of jaw

I have a lump that is on the bottom of my jaw. The lump is at the back of my mouth and is swollen that you can notice it. What is this? should I see a denti...

1 cm deep bite from dog on wrist

Help! I was just bitten by a dog , the whole tooth of the dog went into the side of my wrist! I have disinfected thewound but I wanted to know Iif I need to g...

I can see my epiglottis

Hi, I have a sore throat and post nasal drip for 2 weeks now, and it usually subsides within a couple of days but it didn't so I decided to look into my thro...

Drinking 8 Liters water per day too much?

Everyday I take 8 liters water. I want to know that drinking 8 liters water is harmful or useful for me. I am taking exercise in Gymnasium. Please give me a solution.

SEARCH: