Appendicitis

I have lower-right abdominal pain/discomfort; I suspect appendicitis, but it's more discomfort th...

So, for the past week or so, I've been having lower-right abdominal discomfort. It's not flat-out pain or anything, at least not 95% of the time, it's just a strange feeling down there. It hasn't g...

08/30/2014

Sex after appendectomy

How long must I wait to have sex after an appendectomy if I feel up to it? Do I have to worry about aggravating any muscles or tearing any wounds?

08/27/2014

Child vomiting - is it appendicitis

My 11 yr old threw up in the middle of the night. She's been vomiting yellow to clear stomach acid since then. She just vomited bright green stomach acid. She's running a slight fever and has on...

08/19/2014

After appendix surgery

After have your appendix taken out, is it normal to have little surges of pain in the abdomen area?

08/07/2014

Appendicitis worries!

Today I started getting pains in my lower right stomach, I don't know if it's appendicitis or not for several reasons. 1)Two days ago I strained a muscle in my back and I'm not sure if the pain ...

07/30/2014
1 / 14Prev /