Question :

Is Saicra GLME beneficial in osteo arthritis?

Hello doctor,

My mom is suffering from osteo arthritis since many yeras, she is now 55 yeras old,and a diabetic patient,our family doctor has suggsted her for knee replacement surgery,i have came across SAICRA GLME which promises to give relief from pain naturally.Is it a good idea to go for this capsules?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Saicra GLME contains an extract from the New Zealand green lipped mussel called Perna Canaliculus. Saicra GLME helps to maintain healthy joint mobility. It contains a blend of natural proteins, minerals, mucopolysaccharides, glucosamine and Omega 3 fatty acids all naturally occurring compounds known to maintain joint mobility and wellbeing. Its recommended uses are: relief for arthritic problems, minimizing the effects of sports injuries to ligaments, muscles and joints; also enhancing endurance for athletes or in general, for elderly and people with arthritic complains. Definitely you could try the capsules in your mother but if her knee condition worsens possibly the surgery should be considered.

Questions related to Arthritis

Pain in the top of my hand. I do not have arthr...

Ok, i have a shooting pain in the top of my hand but not in my fingers or wrist. I am a competitive cheerleader and w...

Safety of sedating the elderly and frail ...

A friend of mine in her eightees has been offered a knee operation ,the only problem is that they intend to sedate...

Knee pain for 8 years

Hello, I'm currently 21 years old and I have been having knee pains on and off for about 8 years. I believe this ...

Inflamatory osteoarthritis

I have inflamitory osteoarthritis in neck and extremities. Was exposed to ecoli before symptoms started. Could ecol...

Restless Leg/Ankle

I had surgery on my right ankle and achilles tendon ten years ago. I experienced some nerve damage in those areas fro...

rotatin artritis

I am a fifty year old man' I am just recovering from a bout of what seems to be a tendonitis or arthritis in my right...

ankylosing spondylitis

i have been diagonised with ankylosing spondylitis.....the doctor has asked to take Tendocare, Indocap SR,Saaz DS ......

Growing Pains at 16?

I'm 16 and I feel like I've been having growing pains in my calfs and thighs. These pains usually occur at night and ...

Protein levels in my urine have been increasing

I have rheumatoid arthritis,diabetes,and high blood pressure. My protein levels in my urine have been increasing.wha...

Severe joint and muscle pain

I have severe joint and muscle pain,areas effected feet,knees,thighs,hands,shoulders and neck. The pain can last 2-3 ...

Aircondition and leg pain

I have problem with air condition, as it hurts my legs specially thighs and calfs area.

Am I getting arthritis at 28?

The joints in my hands are a very dark color ( around my knuckles and by my finger tips.) My hands and other joints i...

Rheumatiod Arthritis

Hello doctor, I am 32 years old female.i am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis since 1 1/2 yrs.first my left inde...

Having sharp pains

Im having sharp pains in my heels at times and mt toes and feet feel numb. I can barely walk for a few minutes when I...

Arthiritis/ Pain in right knee

Hello, Im an 18 year old female. My weight is 57 kilos and height 154 cm. Ive been having pain/ sudden discomfort on ...

Better to spend winter in Florida because of os...

I have very bad osteoarthritis. Would I be better off spending winters in Florida with the humidity or Arizona withou...

Medication for arthritis and blood pressure.

My wife's 60 year old grandfather lives in very poor area of the Philippines and does not have access to decent healt...

Arthritis or muscular?

My doctor says I have arthritis. Should I not have joint pain. My pain is all in my muscles, not in my joints (other ...

pain in knees

sir/madam i suffer from pain in both knees but not while walking but mostly during walking upstairs,i mean when my l...

What is the relationship between pseudogout and...

what is the relation to pseudogout and infectious arthritis

Pain management for elderly man with hip arthritis

My grandfather has arthritis in his hip and is in severe pain. The doctors took an X-ray and said his hip is bone on ...

Can lower back arthritis cause tender ribs?

I have lower back arthritis can that cause sore and tender ribs mainly on right side?

What is the inheritance chance of Ankylosing Sp...

What is the inheritance chance of Ankylosing Spondilitis

Arthritis in big toe and Running

Hi there, I'm 38 yrs old and have severe arthritis in my bog toe joint. I've ran for years and am wondering if it ...

Ankles are swelled

My ankles are swelled same for my feet now my wrist hurt and have redness at ankle area

Post Your Thoughts