Bruises

I hurt my heel

hi. I was at a waterpark on Saturday and went down a steep slide. at the end of the slide was about a 3foot pool of water. I didn't realize it was only 3ft an...

Getting bruises

I have been getting bruises out of what seems to be no where on my upper and lower leg. I haven't been bumping into anything that I can recall yet I have been...

Evidence of slapping

I have a friend who is being abused but can't prove it to child protective services. She says her father only slaps her, a lot. And that he does nothing more....

Smashed fingertip

Smashed fingertip in car door. Nail is blue now, cannot bend most distal joint because of swelling. Pins and needles feeling. Can feel touch over all finge...

purple circle beside vag

I have a purplish circle on the side of my vagina near the thigh bone. There's a circle in the middle of it.. It doesn't have puss or anything in it just a ho...

@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for