Bruises

Bruises and headaches

I've recently been bruising easy on my legs and now on both my legs and arms only... and have frequent headaches that starting shortly after the bruising started. i'm not sure if I should go to a d...

08/13/2014

I have a bump right on top of my middle toe on my left foot and I hit it about two moths ago. It ...

I have a bump right on top of my middle toe on my left foot and I hit it about two moths ago. It hurt for a like a week at first but it doesnt hurt anymore. I hit my toe against the ground hard but...

08/09/2014

Treatment for Old Bruises

I've had bruises on my knees and elbows for years now that I can't get rid of. Is there any treatment that could remove or fade my bruises?

08/08/2014

Blood vessels keep breaking

I break blood vessels a lot in hands and feet. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Build the walls. My husband is afraid it could happen in my head.

08/07/2014

I hurt my heel

Hi. I was at a waterpark on Saturday and went down a steep slide. at the end of the slide was about a 3foot pool of water. I didn't realize it was only 3ft and when I went to stand up, I smacked my...

07/29/2014
1 / 15Prev /