Bruises

Sun burnt before getting the bruise?

Hi doctor... Around 3 weeks ago, I got a bruise on the inside of my arm.. Around 5 cm above my wrist. Around 4 hours Prior to the bruise I got a sun tan( whic...

Surprise bruise randomly appeared on stomach

I have a large bruise that randomly appeared on my stomach. There has been no injury to that area. I usually bruise easily from injury, and I know what to exp...

Unexplained raised bruise and tender nipples.

2 Days ago, a 3x2 inch severely purple bruise appeared 2-3 inches above my right hip. I did not hit anything to have received this bruising. I have also been...

Leg swelling and bruising after fall

I slipped and hit my lower leg (shin area) on my friend's boat. We iced it immediately, but a larger blister that looked like it was blood filled appeared on ...

Blunt force to wrist/forearm wondering if it's something I should have looked at.

Almost a week ago, I got hit pretty hard on my wrist/forearm, my radius to be exact. Now it is swollen and feels like something is grinding in my forearm when...

@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for