Question :

Burn from hair removal cream

I got burned under my armpit with hair removal cream how do i releave the pain?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
You can take some Aspirin or Ibuprofen (Advil) to relieve the pain. You should also apply Bacitracin or burn cream to make it heal faster. Next time, be careful and be choosy with hair removal creams. Do not apply it longer than the recommended duration. If it itches right after applying, wash it off right away to avoid chemical burns. I do hope I have answered your question and take care always.

Questions related to Burns

Hypersensitive delayed reaction sunburn

I have a hypersensitive delayed reaction sunburn on both feet and it is the worst it has ever been. I saw the doctor...

Steam Burn

I got steam burn on two of my fingers, about three days ago... I went to the ER and they gave me some cream to put on...

fast burn treatment

Hello As stupid as I was, I accidentally burn my fingers on fire on Sunday the 27th (left pointer finger, below ri...

How do I treat carpet burn?

i have a carpet burn and its bad. Its on my chin, also that its been two months but its still red and is surrounded w...

Bad sunburn plus swelling and muscle pain

How to treat a Bad sunburn resulting in swelling and extreme muscle pain?

Help me figure out what degree burn i have

What degree burn is on my finger?

Burned my fingers, not sure of the severity, pl...

Hello, 2 days ago I was mowing my lawn and accidentally touched the exhaust plate! The pads of my middle and ring fi...

tanning bed

Hi doctor , I hope you are doing well , I used the tanning bed for 20 mins with out using any creams after or befor...

Burn on my foot.

I spilled boiling tea into my shoe. When i took my shoe off, the blister ripped and has left an open, dime-sized woun...

Got shot in the calf with a bullet

"Hi I really need you to answer this question for me I have a friend that got shot in his calf and he's been hav...

friend got his arm injected with 4cc of litocta...

my friend got his arm injected with 4cc of litoctane to treat his scars from a motorcycle accident is there anything ...

Victim of bad sunburn a few weeks ago

Sorry the last answer didn't show up.I became the victim of bad spray on sunscreen almost 4 weeks ago. I had really b...

Bad spray on suncreen causing sunburn

I became the victim of bad spray on sunscreen almost 4 weeks ago. I had really bad sunburn in random spots where the ...

Bump, Pain, Swelling & Redness after Severe...

Should I be concerned about the bump that has developed under my eye after a severe sunburn (where my skin bubbled, s...

Hands have burning sensation and itching

my hands have a burning sensation and they swell and itch so bad till they almost bleed the morning time is the worst

Why does my burn hurts after 3 years?

I burned myself with oil in my job on my back, its a second degree burn and I never went to the doctor and let it hea...

Accidentally drank Clorox

Hi,Well i was cleaning my room i found a water bottle. I was thirsty so i drank it and as. I drank like a tiny sip i ...

acriflex cream on an arm burn

I burnt my arm 3 day ago on an oven, (an area of around 1 inch by 1 centimetre), the day after the skin started to co...

I burnt my foot quite badly

Hi. On Sunday I burnt my foot quite badly and was taken to A&E. Today it has been impossible to walk on and my leg is...

Electrical burn?

Hi! I had a small skin tag removed yesterday at my dr.s office (with a machine that used an electrical currant). They...

3rd degree burn and honey

I have a 3rd degree burn on my leg and I have a course of antibiotics. I now have diarrhoea, headaches and the cold s...

Burns

How do I treat a infected 2 nd degree burn?

Steam Burn and Formation of Blisters

I have a burn on my hand From steam while cooking the other day..i luckily didnt get any blisters from it just burne...

Painful Bleach Burn - What Should I Do?

I am a dishwasher prep coook and i have to deal with bleach on a daily basis, somehow throught out the course of the...

Burn in mouth - Treatment options

I drank very hot tea yesterday. And burnt my mouth. My tongue, inner bottom lip and the roof of my mouth have bliste...

Post Your Thoughts