Dental Care

Tooth Extraction and face now swollen

Hi I this Thursday 03-10-14 I had two wisdom teeth extracted and now my jaw all the way to my face is swollen now I have this incredible pain in my temple are...

How long to wait before treating a toothache

I am currently in a foreign country where I don't have dental insurance. I will be back home in two months but, in the meantime, I have a toothache. Right now...

BADLY STAINED TEETH!

I am a Teenager girl and have very Horribly STAINED teeth. The main cause is definitely Coke (coco cola) fizzy drink because I normally drink it as gargling...

help

I will be finished with a 1 week course of clindamycin 300mg for an abcess in mt lower wisdom tooth. I can not have the tooth remvoved because it is wrapped a...

Assistive Expander Surgery

Hey! I recently discovered that I require an expander for my upper jaw as it is moderately smaller than my lower one, resulting in a cross bite. However, beca...

SEARCH: