Question :

Pain in lower stomach

Stomach pain lower across.have hernia had ulcers.gurgling and feels like baby kicking.constnt pain cramp.bouts constapation diar,bloating no blood or vomiting

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Our team of physicians will try and have a response to this question. In the meantime we suggest looking through our related questions in this category or using our search bar at the top of the page to look for more information.
You can also sign up and ask your question in detailed.

Questions related to Diarrhea

Are these symptoms irregular for taking a laxat...

I feel like I have had digestive problems and period problems for quite a long time time. (4 years now?) I will go a ...

Loose stools, foul smell and pasty which requir...

I have very loose stools and a very foul odor plus I seem to have to use a lot of toilet paper to get clean this has ...

Multivitamin question

First time taking a Ultra mega green men's multivitamin and have been going to the washroom more than i normaly do.. ...

I have had diaherra for 14 days i had a pep on ...

So I had a pep july 25 it came back normal. But I have had diaherra for 14 day it started a day or two before my pep....

How to know if C. diff is gone after Metronidazole

I was diagnosed with C.diff after taking Augmentin for a throat infection. I just finished my second round of Metroni...

What's causing these uncontrollable bowel movem...

When I eat a meal, not always, but usually I end up going to the bathroom sometimes up to 6 times. It's a real soft s...

Should i be gowing to the bathroom this much?

I have had really bad diarrhea, headaches, body aches, dizziness, fever, and nausea for the past month and a half. Th...

Abdominal pain, blood in stool, and weight loss

I've been having diarrhea for over a week, but noticed blood in my stool today. Bad abdominal pain, nausea, and lost ...

Dis colored stool

Recently I had to deal with a few days of diarrhea, something I attributed to bad food at a party. Now that it has cl...

Bleeding

Ok so I randomly had this huge paralyzingly pain in middle of my stomach this morning during breakfast and suddenly f...

diarrhea for 13 straight months

I have had diarrhea for almost 13 months and it's been almost every morning what could it be?

bad diarrhea every other day

i have dirrhea every other day with out any warning this has been going on for a few month i dont know what to do

abdominal issues

What causes a month of diarrhea and vomiting with no other symptoms?

Abdominal pain digestive issue

The symptoms are listed below. It started 5 days ago with diarrhea, but very little pain, by second day I had 4 BM's,...

diarrhea after excessive drinking

My birthday was 3 days ago and I drank heavily that night. Since then I have had constant diarrhea. My stomach will s...

Watery diarrhea

My 9 yr old dgt woke up to watery diarrhea in her bed and has had it all day. Has not had incontinence since potty tr...

Microscopic Colitis

I had been taking prevacid then took zantac. They caused severe abdominal pains so I stopped and went on Prilosec, se...

Not Eating and Diarrhea

Hi! I was just wondering if not eating causes diarrhea. Thanks!

diarrhea when sleeping

I have had type 2 diabetes for 17 years,very poor control until recently adding insulin. I have peripheral neuropath...

Diarrhea

Hi. For the past 3 weeks I have not had a solid bowel movement. It has been water diarrhea or mushy like pudding usua...

diabetic diarrhea

I have had type 2 diabetes for 17 years,very poor control until recently adding insulin. I have peripheral neuropathy...

Pooping habits changed

Recently (past couple of weeks) my pooping habits have changed. I need to go in the morning as soon as I wake up, and...

Can I eat fruit roll up if I have diarrhea

Is it safe to eat a fruit roll up while I have diarrhea?

5 day treatment of metronidazole antibiotics

Hi I have been given a 5 day treatment of metronidazole antibiotics. I am on my 2nd day and can feel they are work...

diarrhea and period for a month

For the past month I've been going through a cycle where I'll have really bad cramping and diarrhea for a week and th...

Post Your Thoughts