Enlarged Prostate

Avodart side effects

I took Avodart for about 3 months with Flomax./ But I have noticed breast enlargement. If I stop Avodart will the breast enlargement stop. thank you

07/24/2014

Enlarged prostate and Terazosin

About 2 months ago my Dr. told me my prostate was enlarged. before that I was being treated for an infection I was taking 500 mg of Ciprofloxacin.I was having frequent urination and pain in lower ...

04/16/2011

Relation between Anihistamines and BPH

I have been taking 10mg of Loratadine daily for years with great success. I currently take one every day first thing in the morning. I am 60 years old and have a mildly enlarged prostate but not s...

04/04/2011

General Anesthia done in doctor office for TUMT

My husband is 47 and had a TUMT done 2 weeks ago in the doctors office. He was not given a choice of different procedures. He is a very large man (over 350 lbs.) and bigger than the examine tabl...

10/18/2010

Recovery after Prostate removal

I have trouble with urination and my doctor told me that I could undergo an operation that would scrape my prostate. If I had such an operation, how long would I be out of work?

06/21/2010
1 / 2Prev /