Hepatitis

Elevated liver enzyme (alt) and autoimmune hepatitis

Dear Doctor, I recently had complete blood-work done. Everything was fine except for an isolated enzyme increase in alt -98 (a week later it was down to 70). My doctor then ran a series of oth...

08/08/2014

Hello, 26-year-old Hispanic female, with levels of 242 AST and 461 ALT, what can it be? Fatty Liv...

I'm a 25 year old Hispanic female. I'm overweight as I am only 4'11 and weight 140 lbs. Enclosed are my latest results, I only typed in what was flagged as bad, which includes my cholesterol, etc. ...

08/07/2014

What tests are covered?

Hi, my boyfriend is a deputy and he just had his annual physical tests done. They originally told him he had high blood pressure and now they are saying they want to test him for hepatitis because ...

07/23/2014

Could it be cirrosis

About 4 years ago,My brother was cured of hepC, he did series of shots for one year. Liver biopsy show no damage. Before the hepC he could drink quite a bit of beer and not get drunk. He started dr...

06/26/2014

Can you get the hepatitis shot if you have hepatitis A already?

My doctor says I have hepatitis A, because my live count is high, I want to know how to get the liver count down? I was drinking about 2 volka and orange juice a night, is this the cause of the co...

06/20/2014
1 / 17Prev /