Hepatitis

Could it be cirrosis

About 4 years ago,My brother was cured of hepC, he did series of shots for one year. Liver biopsy show no damage. Before the hepC he could drink quite a bit o...

Can you get the hepatitis shot if you have hepatitis A already?

My doctor says I have hepatitis A, because my live count is high, I want to know how to get the liver count down? I was drinking about 2 volka and orange jui...

Hepatitis B vaccination. I already got 2 out of the three doses

About the Hepatitis B vaccination. I already got 2 out of the three doses, but due to certain circumstances I was not able to take the third dose. Would ther...

Can I get Hepatitis or HIV from consuming vomit of a Hepatitis or HIV positive carrier?

Dear Doctor, I'm 17 years old from Amsterdam (Europe), something happened to me which makes me really scared and need help but I'm scared to go to a dcotor, p...

Can i get hepatitis from blood to skin contact?

I came into contact with someone who has hepatitis he had a cut on his arm and he licked his fingers to clean the wound he then touched my hand with his hand ...

@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for