Question :

Testicle swelling after Surgery for Inguinal Hernia.

I had an inguinal hernia for about two year prior to having surgery .about last month my Right testicle Swell.

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
There are several causes of testicular swelling. The swelling may be caused by surgery to the genital area, injury, infections, epididymitis, orchitis, heart conditions, certain drugs, testicular tortion.
If there is pain you can apply an ice pack to the area, place a rolled up towel under the scrotum, wear loose fitting undergarments and refrain from any excessive activity until the pain and swelling subsides. If the pain is severe or you develop a fever or you feel a lump in the testicle, you may need to get it checked by your physician.

Questions related to Hernia

Grape sized femoral hernia

Grape sized femoral hernia that is painful when pushed for over a week, diarrhea for 2days is this related and an eme...

inguinal hernia and leg swelling

I am asking this questions for my husband who is a 65 year old male. 11 years ago he had Biliopancreatic roux-en-Y w...

abdominal pain weight gain

Hi there, I have gained 5 stone in half a year, a month ago or so I had a pain in my stomach where my naval is and a ...

Small bump

I have a small bump to the left of my bellow button that is sensitive to touch and becomes painful after certain exer...

Bellybutton piercing on removed hernia

can i get my bellybutton pierced after i had a herniated belly button removed when I was 9 months because it was gro...

Pain under belly Button

Not sure if I have a hernia. I found a small size lump about a quarter inch below my belly button. It is very tender ...

What do I do after a hernia

what do I do after a hernia

Gall Bladder and Umbilical cord surgery at same...

can my Mom have, gallbladder removal and umbilical hernia repaired with one surgery at same time?

Fell over lifting a 70kg stack. Stuck in a coun...

Hello, I am a syrian citisen but I currently live in Turkey.I work hard labour though I am unfit to do so. I was lif...

Is it possible that I have an inguinal hernia t...

A few weeks ago I noticed a very large pimple in the pubic region. It popped after pressure was applied, however a l...

Possible hernia of my left testicle

I think I might have a hernia. I don't know for sure though, I one day got in the shower, and was washing my body whe...

Swollen and painful right testicle

so pain in my right testis and its become kinda larger before 2 days please help me my age is 20 and im a male pleas...

16 year old with possibility of hernia

Hello I am 16 years old and i think i have a hernia, i looked online for an explanation for a Swollen/lump on my groi...

umbilical hernia or possible cancer?

umbilical hernia or possible cancer

Hernia-laprocopy surgery

Stomach bloating and full of gas inside the small intestine,looks like small intestine not working after the surgery....

Please help me figure out why?

My husband thinks he may have a hernia...but what symptoms do younhave with a hernia?.. and he is hurting in his mid...

Can I do Zumba with Hiatal hernia? What other e...

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia they told me it was small. My question is Can i do zumba workout with having a ...

Continuing Running Program with Suspected Hernia

I am a 54 year old woman, physically fit. I have a small lump beside my pubic bone, in my groin. I discovered it abo...

Chest pains and hiatal hernia

I have been having stomach trouble and scheduled a scope but have not had it yet due to the fact they need so much m...

Possible Diastasis recti post hernia repair

I had a hernia oper. about 6 years ago .its about 4 in above belly button since then i have large lump where the sca...

Diagnosis of Hiatal hernia

So if you have galblader surgery would the doctor be able to tell if you have a hiatal hernia while preforming the g...

When to drink after surgery

Hi I have Umbilical Hernia my question is how long should i wait after the surgery so that i can start consuming a...

Possible causes of a groin lump in a cheerleader

I have a bulge on my groin. It doesn't hurt but I know its their without looking at it. especially when I go to the ...

Umbilical hernia, do I need to go to a doctor?

I have just noticed a small umbilical hernia -- I pushed the pinkie-sized bud back in -- so far I am assymptomatic -...

Stomach mass - what is the cause?

I have large mass stomach no pain doctor said Could be hernia or scar tissue it can be seen through My clothes I hat...

Post Your Thoughts