Hyperthyroidism

Underactive thyroids and pregnancy

hi i had a under active thyroid after having a baby. the doctor i had told me that there was a chance that it might go away and the last blood tests said that...

Are these symptoms due to my thyroid?

I am a 26 year old female. I have hyperthyroid but the medicine has not worked for me and I most likely will receive surgery to remove my thyroid. I have chro...

Mathimazole, Propanolol, Pantoprazole, Lanoxin, Omacor given to my mother for hyperthyroidism

My mother is suffering from hyperthyroidism and ulcer. and her doctor gave all this medicine Mathimazole (Tapazole), Propanolol (Inderal), Pantoprazole (Panto...

Hyper Thyrodism / Hyper Tension

Doctor..I am getting married by End March and my Fiancee has been diognized with Hyper Thyroidism and Hyper Tension..Will it affect marriage in any way during...

Are hairloss and skin itch symptoms of Hyperthyroidism?

Does hyperthyroid could be related with hair loss and skin itch? I am 28 year old woman.

@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for