Hyperthyroidism

Hyperthyriodism and anorexia

I used to be anorexic, went to the doctor weighing 99 pounds, and the blood test came back with low thyroid hormones, meaning I have hyperthyroidism. I have been binge eating 5 days straight and on...

07/30/2014

Underactive thyroids and pregnancy

Hi i had a under active thyroid after having a baby. the doctor i had told me that there was a chance that it might go away and the last blood tests said that it had. but what i dont understand is ...

07/08/2014

Are these symptoms due to my thyroid?

I am a 26 year old female. I have hyperthyroid but the medicine has not worked for me and I most likely will receive surgery to remove my thyroid. I have chronic pain and stiffness as well as NO en...

04/27/2014

Mathimazole, Propanolol, Pantoprazole, Lanoxin, Omacor given to my mother for hyperthyroidism

My mother is suffering from hyperthyroidism and ulcer. and her doctor gave all this medicine Mathimazole (Tapazole), Propanolol (Inderal), Pantoprazole (Pantopraz), Lanoxin, Omacor cap. but the eff...

03/28/2014

Hyper Thyrodism / Hyper Tension

Doctor..I am getting married by End March and my Fiancee has been diognized with Hyper Thyroidism and Hyper Tension..Will it affect marriage in any way during the future..Any precautionery measures...

02/21/2014
1 / 4Prev /