Question :

Incontinence after uterine ablation

I had an uterine ablation done in December and every since then I have had a problem with incontinence. I never had a problem with this before, now I get up 2 or 3 times a night with an overwhelming urge to urinate sometimes when I get up to use it I have already wet my pants and it will have a strong ammonia smell. I've tried cutting out caffeine but it doesn't make a difference. I don't know what to do to get back to normal it has already been almost 8 months since the ablation and still the problem persists. What can I do?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Our team of physicians will try and have a response to this question. In the meantime we suggest looking through our related questions in this category or using our search bar at the top of the page to look for more information.
You can also sign up and ask your question in detailed.

Questions related to Insect Bites

Spider bite infection

Hi, long story made short. i got bit by a spider a 1-2 wks ago and i can see the fang hole marks in the wound. the re...

Bug bite turned into a large 2 inch bruise afte...

I got bit by a bug (I think it was a black fly) about two days ago, when I first got the bite it did not hurt or stin...

What is this mark on my leg (possibly bite mark...

I need someone to identify this rash/ injury/bite on my skin? It is bright red and incredibly rashy with 2 individual...

Do I need a rabies shot?

This is not about an insect bite. I apologize for mislabeling but I couldn't find one for rabies, animals, etc. I'm w...

Possible poisionus spider bite?

Hello, I was visiting my familys cottage 3 days ago and got a (what i believe to be) spider bite. Day 1 it looked lik...

Got stung by yellow jacket

got stung by a yellow jacket by my eye and it keeps swelling up thursday night i got stung and now saturday it is get...

Bee, spider or tick bite?

Is this bite I got while playing golf from a spider, tick or bee? It's grown in size from a dime to a quarter in 2 days.

spider bite?

My wife thinks she hot bit by something but is unsure if she should be worried or not. She is 6 months pregnant and w...

Painted Turtle Bite

didn't have a category for "turtle bites" so i picked insect. anyway i found a turtle on the road and i pic...

Spider bite

What should I do?

Sores with puss after recent travel to Peru

I just returned from Peru and I have some bites and sores with puss pockets on them. Also the area is swollen and re...

Is Metronidazole Treatment Effective For Gonorr...

"is VANDAZOLE (metronidazole vaginal gel, 0.75%) prescribed to treat gonorrhea?

Can a brown recluse bite cause nausea or headac...

I have a brown recluse bite on my right shin with a diameter of about 1.5 inches around the original bite. My doctor...

Flea infestation in the house with 2 kids and 5...

Hi I have fleas in my house I am 5mths pregnant and I have a 7yr old and a 9mth old daughters the fleas are bitting ...

What could this be?

My son has a small black circle on the bottom of his heal that has been there about a week. I thought it was a bloo...

Will doxycycline affect my Japanese Encephaliti...

I have just been given the first dose of my to dose Japanese Encephalitis (JE) Vaccine. When the nurse asked if I wa...

Insect Bite resulting in Possible Cellulitis

Bite from the mountains of Macae Brazil. Seems to have stopped spreading. It happened on Sunday. Red area is tigh...

Rabies from Cars

I was attacked by a cat 3 months ago,.it was our neighbor's,.and I'm not sure if it is bite or a scratch,.i washed i...

Can an insect bite or spider bite cause celluli...

My 54 year old mom had a small reddish-pink blister with a white middle on her lower left shin. It got bigger and c...

Ant bites

My son (20 months) was bit by fire ants on his foot 05/18/2010. He has three bites total and his foot did swell a sm...

Insect bite

Woke up with a bite between my toes it is red purple like a blood blister with a puss pocket on top it is very itchy...

Post Your Thoughts