A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Overactive Bladder

Urinary discomfort/ urethral urgency- urine culture came back clear

I am 13 weeks pregnant and for the past 6 weeks I have had this uncomfortable sensation in my urethra after urination. For an hour or two after voiding my bladder, I get this frequent twinge in my ...

08/13/2014

Uncontrollable bladder after having children

I have pain/discomfort in the left side of my rib cage area. I have uncontrollable bladder with little bit of foul odor. Also feeling a little lightheaded. What is this? My ribs have kinda stuck ou...

04/12/2014

Bladder suddenly overactive and i have to wear pads

Hi, For the past 6months I have had an overactive bladder. It started all of a sudden one night when I was catching up with friends, I had to void every 5 seconds, literally. After 3month it got a...

04/01/2014

Discharge, and Frequent Urination. No sex.

Hi, I'm just 16, and I have had a discharge, yellow/white in colour for the past 14 days. I have never had any sexual contact. I had urethritis twice, when I was 4 and 9. and now I am concerned tha...

01/31/2014

What to do in overactive bladder

Hello, I am a 19 year old female and for as long as I can remember I have had a very active bladder. On an average day I go about once every hour. Often when I drink something like tea, most thing...

08/08/2011
1 / 2Prev /