Overactive Bladder

Uncontrollable bladder after having children

I have pain/discomfort in the left side of my rib cage area. I have uncontrollable bladder with little bit of foul odor. Also feeling a little lightheaded. Wh...

Bladder suddenly overactive and i have to wear pads

Hi, For the past 6months I have had an overactive bladder. It started all of a sudden one night when I was catching up with friends, I had to void every 5 se...

Discharge, and Frequent Urination. No sex.

Hi, I'm just 16, and I have had a discharge, yellow/white in colour for the past 14 days. I have never had any sexual contact. I had urethritis twice, when I ...

What to do in overactive bladder

Hello, I am a 19 year old female and for as long as I can remember I have had a very active bladder. On an average day I go about once every hour. Often when...

Uncontrollable bldader during sex

Hi! So I'm 19 and I had sex for the first time about a month ago and did about three times. All those times I had to pee really bad through the whole thing a...

@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for