Back Pain

Back pain

Hi, for the past 3/4 days I been noticing back pain. It started from shooting, stabbing pain on my right side , now it's hurting from both sides. No more shooting or stabbing pain though. Any sugge...

08/15/2014

Back / neck pain severe head ache

I have severe back pain and neck pain at least twice a month,, with the stiff neck I get a severe headache and the two knots at the base of my skull(one on each side of spinal cord) that have alwa...

08/12/2014

Chronic mid-lower back pain

Hello! My name is Shay and I am 18 years old. I have just finished up my weekly visits to the Chiropractor for a month for chronic mid to lower back pain in the right side that seemed to be coming ...

08/11/2014

Pain in middle right side of back

Pain in middle of back. hurt to breath or if its touched when bending to the right side

08/11/2014

Leg difference back pain

Why does my right leg appear to be shorter than my left leg all of a sudden forcing me to tilt to the right and causing pain in my left lower back and sometimes in my left upper leg

08/06/2014
1 / 74Prev /