Question :

Worms In My Stool

I found thin white cotton like worm in my stool what is it and what do i do

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
The different type of worms found in stool are tapeworms, pinworms, and roundworms. Treatment is with mebendazole, albendazole or piperazine which are available over the counter from pharmacies. Though one treatment is usually enough, sometimes multiple doses are required to get rid of the worms completely.

Questions related to Ringworm

friend has worms in his arms hands neck and all...

I have a friend that has been ill he has worms in his hands and all over been to the hospital they gave him pills but...

ringworm

Does blue star ointment or tea tree oil cure ringworm ?

Ringworm on inner thigh, is this contagious? Ho...

I went to my obgyn a few months back for some odd bumps I had on my inner right thigh. Upon looking at it he informed...

Ring worm? - What is effective in the treatment?

I noticed a small wring about the size of a quarter on the back of my child's neck. She says it doesn't itch and I f...

Fluconazole and Ketoconazole

I have a resistant ringworm infection and have seen a few different doctors about it. First one prescribed cream......

Ringworm treatment option and pictures of ringworm

I just had a quick question. Where on the site would I be able to find some pictures of ringworm so i am able to get...

Are the parasites passed through the urine afte...

I was diagnosed with Bilharzia yesterday morning. Last night I took the prescribed drug praziquantel. I have read so...

How to get rid of this for good?

My daughter keeps getting ringworms.....they come up on her all over...it may be 3 4 at a time...how can i get rid o...

Harassed by Fungal infection in pants

Hello dear! Please provide some solution. I am a pharmacy masters student. I am harassed by my fungal infection in m...

Ring worm

I have two patches of ring worm, both on my inner elbows. Is it possible that the ringworm can spread to my scalp a...

Child with ringworms

MY LITTLE GIRL HAS NEVER HAD A RINGWORM UNTIL ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND NOW SHE HAS EIGHT. WE RECECNTLY HAS GOTTEN TWO CA...

Ring Worm

I HAD WHAT STARTED AS A MOSQUITO BITE SO I THINK. OF COURSE I SCRACHETED AND IT GOT UGLY AND THE A COULPE A WEEKS WE...

Ringworm exposure

I just found out my cat has ringworm so I know I've been exposed to it. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal if I got...

Post Your Thoughts