Growth on Face Above Jaw Line

Dear Ask The Doctor:  My boyfriend has a growth on his face please see picture, thank you
Dear Patient:  The growth suggest a keloid scar, an infectious or non infectious cyst or a cancerous growth.
The red "angry" look of the lesion suggest an aggressively growing mass with the possibility of growth occurring deeper than the surface skin. It should be removed and sent for pathology as soon as possible.  A plastic surgeon would be the best to consult for a growth in this part of the body.
Good Luck

Please login or signup to post comments!

Official Question Provider for