Question :

My husband has pain in his Testicles

My husband recently went to the ER with pains in his sac, the top (head) of his penis and the line I guess the vein that under his penis also he have a little pain when he ejaculate and urinate. He has a job that does alot of lifting but He said it's getting worse by the day. The doctor at the ER said it's his muscle and did a urine test which came out great from infections and bacteria but he's worried it could be something else.

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Testicular pain and penile pain may be the result of trauma to the area, infections like epididymitis and orchitis, kidney stones and in rare cases testicular tumors.
You have mentioned that the urine test came out negative for infections, so inftective causes can be ruled out. Regular self examination of the testicles to locate and lump of masses is helpful in the early detection of testicular cancer. If a mass is felt, a testicular ultrasound may be done.
To relieve the pain, hour husband may use ice pack to the genital area, wear loose fitting undergarments and put a rolled up towed below the scrotum for support while sitting. Anti-inflammatory medication like tylenol and ibuprofen will help.

Questions related to Testicular Cancer

Left Testicular Pain

Hi, my left testicle has shrunken and I've been having testicular pain for a long while and now when my body temperat...

Male Troubles, please help me

Hi there, My right testicle has a lot of excess tubing lying on top of it compared to my left testicle. I don't ha...

One testicle is smaller than the other and has ...

Hello I am a 14 year old boy and for the past three years or so one of my testicles (my right) has not dropped all th...

have a little bump and lump around testicle

Hi, I've been dry humping my bed for a long time (5 years). I found a little lump/bump on my testicle 1 year ago. We...

Teste inversion

Hi doctor, after examining my testicles I realized that the left one was inverted (with epydidymus at anterior), is t...

Two and Half Testis - Is it a Sign of Testicula...

I am currently 24 years old.I have some doubts from last few days, from last many years i have noticed that i am not...

SEVERE pain in both testicles and lower abdomen

Subject: My husband, Kevin, has what is quite often SEVERE pain in both testicles. Pain is accompanied by a burning ...

Sore testicles after a severe kick.

Dear Dr, I am 23 years old and almost 2 weeks ago I had just gotten out of the shower and was bent over drying my f...

Testicular pain - What can this be?

I have a lump on my testicle which is painful to the touch. What can this be ?w

Testicular Cancer or Just Pimple

I have an irritating lump on the outside of my scrotum and it's about the size and appearance of a facial pimple. It...

Testicular lumps - what are the chances of cancer?

Hi there i have two lumps in my testicals 1 on each i have been 2 the gp before and he said they where sists i have ...

Dull ache in groin area?

Hi, I've had this pain or discomfort in my groin now for a few days. It's sort of like a dull ache, feels a bit l...

Having Pain in Left Testical

Hello Doctor, I am 41 years of age married male. I have recently been experiencing some pains in my left testical....

I noted a lump on my testicle. Should I have th...

Im 12 and i think i have a lump onmy left testicle, and i just found out today, what should i do now, am i safe. Cau...

My testicle is a little sore. Do I need to have...

Hi for past 24 hours i have been experiencing mild pain more on the right testicle, feels like they are being squash...

Why is testicular pain and swelling serious?

My son-in-law has a very painful swollen testicle and we are all wondering what it might be and what kind of doctor ...

Why does this lump on my testicle appear and di...

Hi there, My boyfriend just told me that he has a lump underneath his testicles and also he periodically suffers fro...

Undescended testicles: How serious is it?

Hello doctor! i am afraid of a testicular problem since my childhood.mmy scortum which must carry my testies is empt...

Semen colour changes and a bendy feel on testicle

Hi, im 16 and a virgin. A couple of weeks ago i i found that it was harder to 'keep' an erection and harder to get o...

Testicular cancer in a fourteen year old?

This is urgent i am 14 years old and recently noticed a hard very small bump on my right testicle its on the top of ...

Testicular Discomfort or Mass: Common Causes

Hi, So basically I don't have major pain just a weird feeling like pressure or a slight heavy feeling around my left...

Pain in my left testicle.... WORRIED!

Hi, for the past three weeks I have being experiencing pain in my left testicle which is quite uncomfortable. i also...

Testicle Cancer or Strained Groin?

I have a small lump on my left epydidymis. it is on the back top of my left testicle. I have noticed this there fo...

Testicular Pain caused Varicocele

Hi, i seem to have developed pain in both of my testicles but in different places. For about a month now I've been g...

Post Your Thoughts