Question :

Vaginal bleeding and stomach pains

Symptoms:  Spotting/Bleeding. Stomach pains. Naseua.

About a week or so ago I had sex with a friend, we didn't finish as I ended up feeling uncomfortable but since that day I had slight bleeding, only when I would wipe after using the restroom. I figured it was vaginal inflammation. However two days ago I ended up reconnecting with my ex and as well had sex. During the sex I began bleeding so we stopped. I know it isn't my period because I just finished not that long ago and since those two days I've had spotting, nausea and pains in my stomach. What could this be?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Vaginal bleeding after sex mostly could be due to infections like chlamydia, gonorrhea, bacterial vaginosis, cervical dysplasia, vaginitis, uterine polyps or fibroid, etc. Mostly infection can be the cause of bleeding in your condition. Consult a gynecologist at the earliest, as you are required to be examined in person and then treated accordingly. Abstinence from sex is advised till you get treated completely. Sometimes your partner may require treatment along with you to prevent recurrence.

Questions related to Vaginal Discharge

Genital Herpes or what?

Every month for the last 4 months I have had 'outbreaks' either exactly before or after my period. During this time, ...

Why am I having vaginal bleeding?

Hello, I am a 23 year old healthy female with no prior medical history with the exception of being diagnosed with...

**WHITE PAINFUL BUMP**

I have a white bump-like thing under the hood of my clitoris. when i went to my obgyn a couple months for a pap smear...

Possible yeast infection or just paranoia?

Hello, I have a question about the discharge I have been having. About a week and a half ago, I went to the doctor to...

I am a virgin

I am a virgin, and I just had my period three days ago, there have been small brown specs in my discharge what is thi...

Yellow bubble

What is this yellow bubble inside my vagina?

Constant Vaginal Discharge

I have had constant Vaginal discharge for about 3 years now but have not seen a doctor about it. What could it be and...

vaginal discharge

Im having an unusual gray non odorous vaginal discharge it has a water like texture with little clumps, I have no inf...

brown bloody discharge 2 weeks after period fin...

I finished my period about 2 weeks ago. Now I am having a vaginal discharge coloured brown --to almost bloody. Is th...

Irregular Period Discharge Replacement

Why is it that I have super irregular periods and always have, but when I miss them I have a lot of vaginal discharge...

Serious vaginal bleeding for four months after ...

i have had very heavy bleeding for four months after having a baby is this serious?

Light brown discharge for 2 weeks

I have been having a light brown discharge for 2 weeks and I'm not pregnant. Nothing hurts me either.

Light blood in urine in 63 year old female

Why would I, a 63 year old woman be getting vaginal pain,light blood in urine?

Yellowish color Vaginal Discharge

I have discharge that comes out white and dries up a yellowish color and smells like coins is that normal?

missing periods and brown and yellow vaginal di...

I don't know what's wrong with me exactly, and I'm a little worried, does anyone else know?

Vaginal discharge

Idk if I started my period or if I'm about to or if these are symptoms of another medical problem, so if you could help

Symptoms in 40 year old post delivery

Im 40 and had a baby 11 wks ago. It was a normal birth. 3 wks ago i went back on depo 1st 2 weeks were ok but I start...

My privates are patchy

-This is the closest topic I could find relevant to what Im asking- I am a young lady (15) and I have a worry for my ...

vaginal discharge after urination

Hi, I have more vaginal discharge which does not have any odour or itching and it comes only after urination and als...

Vaginal discharge with blood spotting after Pap...

Hello i am 61 year old widow and within the past 4 weeks on 3 different occasions, i have had a light blood spotting...

Vagina burning sensation and Discharge

I'm a teenager and never had a sexual intercourse with anyone. My vagina feels slightly burning and it's very uncomf...

Heavy bleeding and Brown Clots

Today for the very first time i stood up and it felt like i had peed myself so i went and wiped and there was a dark...

Dark brown vaginal discharge for over a month.

Dear doctor, I have been having smelly dark brown vaginal discharge for over a month now. The last time I had my per...

Bleeding due to contraceptive implant

I got the implant in my arm 7 months ago i had just had my baby and i was sstill bleeding wen i had it done and i am...

Abdominal pain and constipation

Hi, I have lower abdominal cramps, severe low back pain,occasional waves of sickness,constipation and dizziness, al...

Post Your Thoughts