A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Vertigo

Pulsating and Warmth in my Head, Pulsating Stomach and Chest, Lightheadedness with Vertigo

Hi. I was diagnosed with peripheral vertigo 4 days ago and the dizziness and spinning is gone now. But since then I have been getting pressure headaches and increasingly pulsating heartbeats and wa...

08/16/2014

When will my vertigo go away

It all started around may when i got carsick. i thought it was just carsickness but everytime i got in the car i would feel very nauseous, then everytime i read a book looked at the computer or pho...

08/03/2014

Can Vertigo be related to hormones?

I get vertigo from time to time and most of the time it seems to happen around "that time of the month" can Vertigo be related to hormones?

07/23/2014

Vertigo when looking at computer screen?

Hello, I am a student and spend a lot of time on the computer doing school work (usually several hours per day). The past week or so, I have noticed a feeling of what may be vertigo when I look...

04/01/2014

Advice please

Dear doctor I am currently experiencing spinning room sensations, nausea, eye twitching, ringing in my ear, distorted balance which I cannot walk with. I also feel very tired after these symptoms. ...

03/11/2014
1 / 5Prev /