Pain

Female pelvic pain with vomiting and diarrhea

I have been having really bad pelvic pain following sexual intercourse on saturday. I have very runny bowl movements and vomiting.

08/21/2014

Back pain, chest, diziness, unwel feeling

Feeling unwel, pain in back, unable to stand upright, loss of balance, dizzy. Loss of weight whilst eating normal.

08/21/2014

Tailbone pain when sitting prior to bowel movement

For the past two weeks I have experienced occasional tailbone pain. It only occurs when I sit down within an hour or two before I have a bowel movement. The pain is not severe and it goes away post...

08/20/2014

My leg and foot turn deep purple and I recently broke my foot

I broke my foot almost 8 weeks ago. I have been walking of foot for a couple of weeks. My leg and foot turn really purple when I stand or walk. Is this something to be concerned about?

08/20/2014

Sensitivity in leg that is moving down towards foot

Hi I am a lady of 53. Two days ago I had a boil or bug bite on my inner upper thigh. I squeezed it to release the pressure and it felt better for a few hours but then I felt a painful, sensitive ...

08/20/2014
1 / 100Prev /