Infections

Severe toothache with Bad infecton!!!

I have severe toothache pain. I have an infection and the whole left side of my check and jaw are swollen. The pain is about a 9 1/2 on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst. I cant get to the doc...

08/22/2014

I NEED ANSWERS PLEASE!

I am 17 yeas old and i have been sexually active for a few months now but i stopped. i realized every time i had sex i got an infection even if i urinated before and after sex. i recently had sex y...

08/20/2014

After H. Pylori Eradication

If a stool antigen test for H Pylori is completed 3 days after finishing antibiotics, is it accurate or can it be a false negative?

08/20/2014

Soreness, redness and swelling as a result of an I.V.

I had an IV in my arm that was removed on Thursday August 15th. The area hurts now. It is puffy and a little red. What can I do to stop it from hurting or getting worse?

08/19/2014

Skin Condition, Thigh

First question, so here goes. I'm a tall guy, 6ft4 and all seats are too small for me, so when I sit, I end up with my elbow resting on my thighs. Basically, I have a very tough "spot"...

08/19/2014
1 / 51Prev /