Infections

Vaginal pain

"Excruciating pain in the vulva outside the vaginal opening, I have been on a couple of doses of anti biotics but at the moment I am taking a pro biotic....

oyster cut

On a fishing trip in big lake, a salt water lake in south Louisiana I stepped on an oyster bed. I got a small cut on my heel and many scrapes on my legs. Toda...

Amoebiasis

I am 25 years old with type 1 diabetes and Crohn's disease. Both are under control however. Now I have Amoebiasis for the last 10 days. I have finished my pre...

Red, Swollen, Painful Elbow

Hit elbow yesterday, hurt a little . Last night notice it was sore and kept rubbing, turned red and started swelling. Red and fever. Feels like fluid on it. W...

1x1 wound on left leg from boating accident

Hi, I'm a 17 year old guy from sweden. My father was in an accident close to our boat where he created a 1x1 wound. The wound hasn't healed for almost 1 week ...

@ASKTHEDOCTOR ON TWITTER
@ASKTHEDOCTOR
Official Question Provider for