Question :

Height Reduction Surgery

Is there a surgery that makes you shorter?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
There are surgical procedures which can shorten a lower limb. Such procedures are usually performed on children you have significant differences in the length of one limb versus the other. I am not aware of any operation designed to reduce your overall height.

Questions related to Beauty and Skin

Scalp bald patches that maybe due to acne or dr...

I'm a 35 yr old healthy man. But i have an area on my scalp that first started with just acne, comes and goes like e...

Help! My lips are turning black.

I'm a 23 year old African American male and I've just recently noticed that my bottom lip is tuning black. I've smoke...

Painful bump on inside of thigh

Sometimes when my pants or panties rub the inside of my thigh, I develop a large painful bump. It's about the size of...

Dark Spotty Rash from waxing

I recently used a waxing strip meant for the body on the side of my face. After I used it I got this dark spotty rash...

Unknown rash appeared after a nasal lesion on o...

I am a 55 year old woman. It began with a nasal lesion in my right nostril. prior to that i had a cold sore on my upp...

Two Weeks With a Red Upper Lip

About two weeks ago, I shaved my upper lip, dry. I got really bad razor burn. It's been a good two weeks and it's sti...

Ingrown hairs all over legs

I have ingrown hairs all over my legs .. Didn't have this till two years ago! And its extremely painful and i remove ...

canker sore on the middle of my bottom lip?

Hello! I have been experiencing some discomfort on my lip. First, i had been out in the sun all day and then the ne...

Chicken pox leaves white scars

i had chicken pox 3 months back. It has left two white scars lyk dots on my forehead.How do i get rid of it.

Chest has red bumps

Hi yesterday I noticed tiny red bumps on my chest and stomach. They only itched a bit and disappeared by the end of t...

Dry and burning lips

I was wondering why my lips feel gritty like sand paper? It has been like this for maybe a year now but I just never ...

itching in the crease of my vagina

I have a itch in the crease between my thighs and vagina. i clean well everyday. what could it be? it is also dark in...

Fluid filled blister on left ear

Currently I have a fluid filled blister on my left ear. The ear itself is hot and red. I have gotten these blisters b...

I am loosing hair rapidly and smoke cigarettes ...

Hello sir/miss... I am Inzamamul Hoque. Male. From Bangladesh. I am 24 and i am loosing hair rapidly. i smoke ciga...

Why is my menstrual cycle so irregular?

Okay, i couldn't find a category for what i wanted to ask and i tried looking up articles online but haven't seen any...

body odor

foul body odor

hair thinning due to hair mistreatment

I burned my scalp with blisters following a natural remedy to incipient baldness gone wrong. I lost hair but it grew ...

Red Scar under lip.

I have a red scar under my lip from using Accutane, it gave me extremely dry lips and the redness never went away. I...

Tiny white spots on lips, Cold sores ?

Hi i was just wondering as the other week i had a white kind of spot on my top lip and caught it when i was shaving ...

Treatment for Alopecia (male pattern hairloss)

Hello I am 23 years old and am very worried about hair loss. I have always had a bad hair line widows peak since a y...

Bluish lesion on the scalp that often bleeds

Hey doctor i just wanted to ask u something related to my best friend and im realy worried about her. she's 17 years...

Foreign body beneath a fingernail

I got a piece of metal or plastic under my fingernail about a year ago now it is shaped funny and turned green and s...

Remove the stitches marks on face

Hello Doctor, I had 9 stitches on my chin due to small accident when I was 8 years old. Now I am 23 years old and t...

Is Skin Lightening possible by oral Vitamin C

Dear Doctor, Does Taking Vitamin C 500 mg tablets twice daily i.e. 1000mg per day for about 3 months result in lig...

Skin Affected after stopping melacare (fairness...

Doctor, One of my friend has suggested me the cream called melacare. I started using it and I used it for past 9 m...

Post Your Thoughts