Question :

Hard and non painful testicular lump

Hi, I currently have a pea sized lump on on my testicle, it feels hard and isnt painful. I have had it for about 2 years and i had it checked out a year ago and was told it was a cyst but it asnt grown or disapeared. I am unable to visit a doctor right now as work away at sea, is it something i should get double checked asap or is it more then likely just a cyst. The ball-lump moves twirls around a set point. Many thanks

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Typically any cyst would feel soft on palpation.A testicular tumor on the other hand is usually hard and non painfull. It is a common malignancy especially in your age group and as a rule any solid testicular mass in young males a testicular tumor needs to be ruled out. They are highly curable but need to be detected soon. I would advice you to get it checked sooner than later.All the best.

Questions related to Men's Health

Severe anus itch(above and below)

I have an embarrassing question to ask. I have been almost too embarrassed to ask my doctor about it. for the last ye...

Injured Vas Deferens; 4 year injury

In the sixth grade, i got in a school fight and i got kneed in the balls. Several years have passed and ever since th...

Advice on products that cure or alleviate Liche...

I am a 48 year old male.I have had lichen sclerosis for about 15 years. I have seen specialist, but not recently. Lat...

Circumcision Dried Blood

I just got circumcised a while ago (5-10 days ago) and I've gotten a dry blood ring that's on the stitches on my peni...

Mixing Medications Together

My son has been prescribed by a couple of different doctors Hydrobromide 40 mg (Not sure of the dosage); Lithium 300 ...

Is drinking 4 red bulls everyday not good for you?

I was wondering if it is okay to drink 3-4 red bull energy drinks daily. I really like them and find that they give m...

Left Leg lack of strength

My boyfriend woke up two days ago complaining that his left leg from the knee down felt like it was asleep. It has no...

Is drinking 2 cups of green tea daily help with...

Is drinking 2 cups of green tea a day okay for you? I heard that it is one component that helps with weight loss?

Low testosterone levels in a 34 year old active...

I think I have low testosterone levels. What is the best way to have the testosterone levels checked? I am a 34 year ...

pain and numbness

I have a lump on my arm on same side of my body where I previously 2yrs ago where I had clot from picline that is get...

I have black lines on my fingernails, what coul...

i have several thin black lines under both thumb nails,is this something that could need immediate attention?

Gynecomastia

Hello. Since my teenage years, I've had problem with male breasts. Even as a healthy athlete in school, I suffered wi...

How long till I can drink after a varicocelectomy

My doctor said I shouldn't drink alcohol for a whole year after my varicocelectomy. Is that how long you should norma...

Is this male infertility?

Single 45 yr old male. Intercourse 2-3 times a week. No constant partner (age 20 - 27 yrs old females). My sex drive ...

Is my nose broken or will it be fine on it's own

Went to a concert Monday got hit good in the nose got a cut and started bleeding. Been putting ice on it and taking i...

Nausea, diarrhea and low sex drive

What would make a male feel tired nausaed dizzy dirraha and low sex drive... For three weeks

Throbbing sensation under left rib cage

My boyfriend has a throbbing sensation under his left rib cage. He showed no symptoms until after we had sex and he w...

Discoloration in large toenails

Is the discoloration in my large toenails of something that I should be concerned about?

Electrician

Doc, I have a hard pea sized lump on the top middle of my right testicle. I have noticed this for just over a month. ...

Nose Bleeds

Hey everybody I'm David,17 years old, experiencing a lot of nosebleeds like 8 in 48 hours & I don't know what is ...

Swollen and Sensitive Right Nipple

Hello, I am a fairly healthy 16 year old male. I have the condition pectus excavatum, so my chest area looks odd, alt...

Excessive masturbation

Hello, i am a 17 year old male and has been masturbaring for around 5 years. I am currently masturbating around 1 ti...

Shaking arm and feeling faint after driving

Sometimes after driving when I have been driving for a while when I stop and get out of the car I feel a little fain...

Ejaculate after a Bowel Movement

Hello, my 1st condition when going the toilet for a poo i found myself passing large amounts of sperm this was while...

Swollen Left Testicle. Is It Serious?

I am a 25 year old guy with left swollen testicle for past 12 years.the size of my left testicle is almost four time...

Post Your Thoughts