Question :

Over The Counter Testosterone Replacement

Can any over the counter or herbal supplememt really replace or restore testosterone levels

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Many over the counter medication and herbal supplements contain anabolic steroids that increase the testosterone level in the body. You have not stated the reason for you taking testosterone shots. You may have to weigh the benefits and the risks of taking these supplements. I would recommend natural methods of increasing testosterone levels such as weight lifting exercises, avoiding alcohol and smoking, de-stress and getting adequate amount of sleep.

Questions related to Drugs

Toxicity report reading?

I need help in understanding a autopsy report. My father in law dies from what this says is a heroin overdose. I need...

Questions after steroids use

Hello, I took steroids (testosterone enanthate) for 9 weeks. I have been off for a little over a week and ...

Lump on arm after injecting meth 1 month ago

Hello, i injected meth into my arm about a month ago. I have a bump where i injected almost a month ago and about two...

Bupropion interaction with psilocin/psilocybin

Does Bupropion interact with psilocin/psilocybin (from psychedelic mushrooms)?

Overdose, 200mg of Vyvanse

Hi im a 14 year old 87 lbs female and i took 200 mg of vyvanse. I'm starting to feel a little weird but I'm not sure ...

Side effects

im taking Tylenol with codinie and it makes me itchy is that normal side effect

Side effects of clobex

what are some of the side effects of Clobex?

Bad High

I was trying to drink a glass of milk to calm down the bad high I was experiencing, when all of a sudden all my muscl...

Took to many of my anxiety medication.

I am prescribed .5mg of alprazolam, one tablet daily as needed. I am having a bad anxiety attack and took 3 at once. ...

Lexapro and Asiprin drug interactions

I took two 325mg aspirins at 6pm. 4 hours later I took one 10mg lexapro at 10pm. Am I at risk?

Methamphetamine - Urgent help needed!

About 6 months ago, I snorted .3mg of pure methamphetamine in a matter of an hour or two. I've had a history of amphe...

i have failed a drug test and test positive for...

I was just notified today that i have failed a drug test and test positive for Benzodiazpine specifically temazepine....

Rosacea Medication

Is it safe to use Metronadizole Vaginal 0.75% Gel instead of Metronadizole Topical 0.75% Gel for Rosacea since there ...

Drug resistant strains of bacteria

True or False Do any drug resistant strains of bacteria require any other special precautions other than your standar...

10 panel hair drug test

If on 5/1/14 a 190 pound man age 22 with short hair takes one 30 mg Adderall and does not use any other drugs will i...

Grow taller pills

are there pills that can increase my height am 5 7 but i feel short

Tramadol causing breathing to be harder than no...

Hello i've taken 2 and 1/2 50mg Tramadol, one at 6 at night and one at 10 and a half at 12, i feel okay but breathing...

Able to alter antibiotics in a high school scie...

I am a high school student, I was wondering if you are able to alter antibiotics in a high school science lab?

question about interactions

Hello, I am still on Diazepam (10mg / a day) and I need Lithium Orotate as fast as possible. Is it safe to combine ...

Is my previous drug abuse causing me to be depr...

Last semester I developed a drug addiction to stimulates. Basically anything I could get my hands on but mainly adde...

How long does 1 cocodamol tablet take to leave ...

How long does 1 cocodamol tablet take to leave the system

DNA Drug Test for Antidepressants and Sedatives

Hello. According to side effects (which I still have) and health condition I have some doubts that I was drugged wi...

How quick can marijuana be out of your system.

How quick can marijuana stay in your system? We have had a drug urine test given my a doctor five days after that wa...

Second hand marijuana smoke and Drug Testing fo...

I dont do drugs, my boyfriend smokes marijuana and im always in another room but i can smell it, we have unprotected...

Paxil And Effects Of Withdrawal

I am taking an antidepressant called Paxil. I've been taking it for one day. I got really sick and experienced a lot...

Post Your Thoughts

Patient Comments

Guest Says: My testosterone is so low I have went into comas for 2 days and suffered many injuries from trauma ac curing during time. My new pain management Doctor told me it was becuase my old pain management doctor was over medicating me. 4- 30mg a day for 2 years or more. The new Doctor is trying to get me off pain medications and my body does not like it. in 1 month he cut me back to 1/4 of the dose with hydrocodone. My side effects are stomach cramps, irregular bowel movements, do not sleep for 2 to 3 days at a time. nervous. So I could not stand it and have to take more than prescribed just to be feel somewhat normal. I do not want to.

Is there a way to safely reduce or quite taking with less side effects?
Is my testosterone so low becuase of medication?

I seen in a medical journal my chronic pain can cause low testosterone.
I have Chronic spinal stenos-es, chronic arthritis of pelvis and right hip, 4 bulging discs, 1 almost herniated.