Question :

Medication side effects

I have been taking clarithromycin 500mgs, omeprazole 20mg, and amoxicillin to treat H-pylori 9 days ago. 6 days after I started taking it I got a mild itchy rash,since then I have also had dizzyness, nausea and diarea. Is it possible to begn to experience side effects or have an allergic reaction after having taken these medication for six days?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Both clarithromycin and amoxicillin can cause looses stools and itching as side effects. These should subside once the antibiotic is discontinued.

Questions related to Drugs

Toxicity report reading?

I need help in understanding a autopsy report. My father in law dies from what this says is a heroin overdose. I need...

Questions after steroids use

Hello, I took steroids (testosterone enanthate) for 9 weeks. I have been off for a little over a week and ...

Lump on arm after injecting meth 1 month ago

Hello, i injected meth into my arm about a month ago. I have a bump where i injected almost a month ago and about two...

Bupropion interaction with psilocin/psilocybin

Does Bupropion interact with psilocin/psilocybin (from psychedelic mushrooms)?

Overdose, 200mg of Vyvanse

Hi im a 14 year old 87 lbs female and i took 200 mg of vyvanse. I'm starting to feel a little weird but I'm not sure ...

Side effects

im taking Tylenol with codinie and it makes me itchy is that normal side effect

Side effects of clobex

what are some of the side effects of Clobex?

Bad High

I was trying to drink a glass of milk to calm down the bad high I was experiencing, when all of a sudden all my muscl...

Took to many of my anxiety medication.

I am prescribed .5mg of alprazolam, one tablet daily as needed. I am having a bad anxiety attack and took 3 at once. ...

Lexapro and Asiprin drug interactions

I took two 325mg aspirins at 6pm. 4 hours later I took one 10mg lexapro at 10pm. Am I at risk?

Methamphetamine - Urgent help needed!

About 6 months ago, I snorted .3mg of pure methamphetamine in a matter of an hour or two. I've had a history of amphe...

i have failed a drug test and test positive for...

I was just notified today that i have failed a drug test and test positive for Benzodiazpine specifically temazepine....

Rosacea Medication

Is it safe to use Metronadizole Vaginal 0.75% Gel instead of Metronadizole Topical 0.75% Gel for Rosacea since there ...

Drug resistant strains of bacteria

True or False Do any drug resistant strains of bacteria require any other special precautions other than your standar...

10 panel hair drug test

If on 5/1/14 a 190 pound man age 22 with short hair takes one 30 mg Adderall and does not use any other drugs will i...

Grow taller pills

are there pills that can increase my height am 5 7 but i feel short

Tramadol causing breathing to be harder than no...

Hello i've taken 2 and 1/2 50mg Tramadol, one at 6 at night and one at 10 and a half at 12, i feel okay but breathing...

Able to alter antibiotics in a high school scie...

I am a high school student, I was wondering if you are able to alter antibiotics in a high school science lab?

question about interactions

Hello, I am still on Diazepam (10mg / a day) and I need Lithium Orotate as fast as possible. Is it safe to combine ...

Is my previous drug abuse causing me to be depr...

Last semester I developed a drug addiction to stimulates. Basically anything I could get my hands on but mainly adde...

How long does 1 cocodamol tablet take to leave ...

How long does 1 cocodamol tablet take to leave the system

DNA Drug Test for Antidepressants and Sedatives

Hello. According to side effects (which I still have) and health condition I have some doubts that I was drugged wi...

How quick can marijuana be out of your system.

How quick can marijuana stay in your system? We have had a drug urine test given my a doctor five days after that wa...

Second hand marijuana smoke and Drug Testing fo...

I dont do drugs, my boyfriend smokes marijuana and im always in another room but i can smell it, we have unprotected...

Paxil And Effects Of Withdrawal

I am taking an antidepressant called Paxil. I've been taking it for one day. I got really sick and experienced a lot...

Post Your Thoughts