Question :

Multiple character personality

Hi,I have recently (2 yrs or so) started to gain ability to switch between Two personalities. At will, I can change from one personality (Usual me)to the other(New personality- which has the following features: It's extremely humourous,smart and witty, The personality has some resemblence to a child whom i know, I have to change my voice inorder to attan this mood, I feel extremely happy and expressive in that mood....Can you please help me with the name and category of this state? I never feel depressed though

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Our team of physicians will try and have a response to this question. In the meantime we suggest looking through our related questions in this category or using our search bar at the top of the page to look for more information.
You can also sign up and ask your question in detailed.

Questions related to Uncategorized

I smile alot please help me.

I smile alot i need a medical help for example a pills that i can take that will help me not smile alot even when im ...

Is this serious or not

Okay so i have a lump in my nose like right at the tip it doesnt hurt unless i pinch my nose at the tip it looks like...

Circumcision issue, mass under the head of my p...

I have a weird looking mass under the head of my penis. I dont think it is a part of the frenulum because it seems wa...

Bloated/full stomach bloody stool throwing up c...

3 days ago I was on vacation in New Orleans and went out to eat I felt unusually bloated after dinner I also had a fe...

Breathing difficulty, head pressure, wheezing, ...

Last year in December I experienced onset heavy pressure on my chest, immense bloating up to my chest, with difficult...

Small mark on stomach area growing

I have a small red mark on my stomach (upper left). It is painless and almost looks like a burn. However, I don't thi...

Scar healing on forehead

Hi I wanted to know will this scar turn back to my normal skin color and if not could I get scar revision to cut out ...

Numbness/heavy feeling in foot

Twice within the past 2-3 months I suddenly have a numbness/heavy feeling in my foot. There is no pain, just when I ...

I need to find a solution to the problem

Hi there, i am 19 and for years i have had problems with if i get too hot or stand up for too long i pass out/collaps...

What does this mean and is it serious

what does it mean when you sweat,have abdominal pain on both sides,have panic attacks and have sleep paralysis

Dog scratch

I was scratched by a friend's dog with all its shots. It is a very shallow scratch. It did not draw any blood at all ...

soar throat and thick phlegm

Hi I have been coughing up thick phlegm for through out the day for about two years. I constantly wake up with soar t...

Do I have brain eating amoebas?

Hello. Three days ago, I was taking shower and water went up my nose. Is theres any chance that I got the brain eatin...

Growth plates

I'm at 14 year old girl and I'm 5'5. The docter took a x-Ray of my wrist and said that they are the widest most open ...

Nose Injury

I injured my nose over a year and half ago and immediately had clear fluid drain from it. I thought it was blood unti...

Do I need another tetanus shot?

I got my foot stuck on the top flat part of a nail that was sticking up from the floorboard in my house, creating a t...

I think I broke my ribs but don't have health i...

Hi I have a question... I'm pretty sure I broke a rib last night but didn't feel the pain till a few hours ago... I w...

Can I swim?

I was wondering if I could swim in a salt filtered pool with 6 stitches?

Burning sensation on the tongue

How do I treat the burning sensation I get on my tongue whenever it touches something. Note: The aliment started ...

Chronic Tongue and Throat Disorder

Chronic localized inflammation of tongue resulting in painful ulcer-like anomalies present mostly along sides. The lo...

Donating plasma with lymphedema

Hello Doc! I couldn't find an exact catagory for this, but I hope you can still help me. I was wondering, is it safe...

Uterine prolapse

Is it possible I have uterine prolapse?

chemical indigestion by bleach into pores

I cleaning with diluted bleach today in my bathroom. All I can taste and smell is chemicals. My eyes had started to ...

Bump at back of my head that swells up

I have a bump at the back of my head that swells up and shrinks after awhile. It has been happening for almost a yea...

Fishhook removal from the ear

fishhook removal from the ear

Post Your Thoughts