A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Rotator Cuff Injuries

Soft tissue injuries to the shoulder

A year and a half ago I had a reverse cuff total shoulder replacement surgery done. Last month I tore something in the shoulder and both Xray and CT indicate hardware is in-tact and there are no f...

08/18/2014

Shoulder pain

There is a large full thickness supraspinatus tendon tear into anterior infraspinatus tendon there is up to 3.6 centimeters of tendon retraction will i need surgury

07/24/2014

Risk of arthroscopic surgery in aspirin user of 8 years

My husband is having authscoptic surgery wednesday however he has been on an aspirin regimen for almost 8 yrs. he did not stop taking it and now the doc seems to think the it is ok for him to have...

06/17/2014

Shoulder tendinitis receiving right treatment

About a week and a half ago, i was getting pain in my upper right arm. It felt like i pulled a muscle? I didn't feel any bones or any lumps. I started to apply ice packs to ease the pain. This was...

03/19/2012

Shoulder pain going down the arm

I have a pain at thop shoulder as well as pain in me left upper arm .there is also painin my nechespecially the left side. it does not affect me when i am sleeping but mostly when i am sitting dow...

02/01/2012
1 / 5Prev /