Question :

Burning meatus a sign of genital herpes?

If my meatus is raised a bit, pinkish and redish, burns after urination and ejaculation, does this mean I have genital herpes?

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
No this does not mean you have genital herpes. Similar symptoms may also be present with a urinary tract infection, bactreial vaginosis or with other sexually transmitted infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhea. I would suggest that you get yourself tested for a urinary tract infection and STD. Treatment will depend on the cause of infection.

Questions related to Warts

hand warts/growths

Can genital warts be spread to hands and vice versa? I have had some small growths on my hand for a while, they are 2...

Clean my wart

How do I clean my wart on my hand that was just removed?

Wart 'thing' on my foot, what is it?

I have this wart like thing on my foot (see image) I really don't know what it is or why it wont go. Can anyone recog...

Question about the transmission of genital warts

Can you get genital warts if you wash your genitals with a washcloth that was used on a foot with plantar warts?

Warts in the genital area. Cause?

Hi,i just want know if i have hvp,folliculitis,genital herpes or other. I've had these warts for a month or more and...

Pearly penile papules, treatment options

I have something called Pearly Penile Papules and would like to know what i must buy to get rid of them?

Wart removal by cryotherapy and complications

3 days ago my 9yr old grandson had warts removed by freezing on his fingers. He now has 2 reddish bumps that remind...

Skin tag or Acrochordons - treatment options

Hello, First to thank you for the website. I have had this abnormal swelling on my left leg since childhood. I don...

Removal of painful bleeding genital wart

I need to have very large disgusting, painful and bleeding genital warts removed. I have no insurance,, what are my...

Three warts on one finger!?

I have 3 warts on one finger...what does this mean?

Hand warts - what are treatment options?

I have warts on my hands and i cannot get rid of them and they keep spreading around my hands. how can i get rid of ...

Skin lesion on the Inner part of the Thumb.

I have a hard piece of circular skin on the inner part of my thumb i usually clip it with a nail clipper,but it come...

What could this wart-like looking lesion be??

This has been on my right arm just below the for about a year. It's a bit rough, and the skin or whatever it is, is...

Persistant plantars wart and treatment

Hi, my name is Kevin. I am a 48yr. old male and have had a plantars wart on my foot for years.I asked a dr. about i...

Boil Under Warts

I have a Wart, I thin. I acutally can't remember what the Doctor (two, to date) told it it was. Either way, they bot...

Warts on only my right foot and hand: what are ...

I have warts on the bottom of my right foot and the palm of my right hand recently i have started gettin them on my ...

Plantar Warts: Other Options for Treatment

I'm 14 years old and I have had a verucca on my toe for 3 nearly 4 years.I've treated it with duct tape, liquid nitr...

Wart removal

What type home remedy or over the counter medicine can i buy for genital warts

MRI contraindicated in patients with a pacemaker

What will happen if i have a mri with a pacemaker

Whiplash Injury: a common cause of cervical strain

Whiplash.. I recently fell and hit my head and now my neck has cronic pain. The top of my neck on the left side of m...

Plantar Warts and HPV

I've had a plantar wart on the bottom of my foot, which I had removed years ago. Does this mean I have HPV? Can it b...

Managment of warts

HELLO THERE I HAVE A WART ON MY LEFT THUMB ABOUT THE SIXE OF A 1 PENCE PEACE , I HAVE HAD ACID FROM THE DR A...

Laser Wart removal and swimming

How long after laser wart removal (no stitches, C02 laser, wart less than 5mm diameter) is it safe to go swimming. T...

Planters warts

I have a planter wart that is killing me on the side of my big toe cant afford the dr. do you know any great remedys?

HPV

I have been diagnosed with HPV. I recently was informed of this after my test results came back from my well women e...

Post Your Thoughts