Question :

Night sweats, tremors, feelings of faint, issues for sleeping

Once I am about to fall asleep, leg cramping. Then severe sweating, tremors, feelings of faint. I get up and can barely walk due to the tremors being so bad. Experiencing a sharp pain up the left side of my neck (very odd as I have not strained the neck in any way)

Answer :

Dear Patient: 
Our team of physicians will try and have a response to this question. In the meantime we suggest looking through our related questions in this category or using our search bar at the top of the page to look for more information.
You can also sign up and ask your question in detailed.

Questions related to Sleep Problems

How do I cure a deviated septum?

I have trouble breathing at night time. I think I have a deviated septum. What is the best way to get this treated. I...

Sleep issues/problems?

I am 14 and for the past year or so I haven't been able to fall alseep til after around 1:45 am and I usually wake up...

It feels like I'm somewhere else when I'm aslee...

I get these very regular. But last night frightened me. I'm a 15 year old female, 16 in two months, and last night i ...

Sleep smell? How do I stop it?

Whenever I, my boyfriend, or both of us sleep in our bed for an extended period of time, we wake up to a smell. It sm...

Why do I frequently urinate and have trouble sl...

I Frequently need to urinate, I have a hard time falling to sleep, I wake up frequently to urinate, I sometimes produ...

Should I take another dose of Ambien

I'm 24 and started taking sidewall to help with my ADD issues.works great... till I'm ready to go to sleep. It's imp...

Cipralex and Melatonin

Is it safe to take 10mg Cipralex and 3mg Melatonin?

Can't Sleep

Why does my heart beat so fast randomly, when I'm trying to sleep, that it wakes me up and I find myself hyperventila...

Starve during night sleep

Hello Doctor I can't sleep at nights, every night I feel sleepy and I go to bed after 1 hour sleep, I wake up and s...

Alcohol and sleepless night

I changed my ways of eating to live a healthier lifestyle, less junk, less processed food, sweets and I work out dail...

Nose breathing

Hey I can't breathe through my nose. It's been almost about 2 years. Please help me. Thank uou

Waking up and then falling back asleep 30 mins-...

For the last 3-4 months I have noticed I have been having a problem sleeping. Not actually getting asleep but fightin...

Sleep Disorder Due to Nightmares

Im 14 year old and all my life i have had problems sleeping and getting to sleep. when i do get to sleep i have horr...

Twitching extremities during the sleep

My partner is 47 and suffers with twitching legs arms hands whilst asleep

Tiredness fatigue in morning - Side effects of ...

I Wake up in morning feelinf really sleepy and tired. More so than at night. I eat healthy and go to the gym. Ib I...

Polyphasic Sleep and its benefits

Hi I have a question of alternating my sleep cycle. I am interested in pursuing a polyphasic sleep cycle known as th...

Waking up feeling like I have been hit by a bus.

I am waking up feeling like I drank a case of beer the night before. headaches, grogginess, dry eyes, tired all day...

Orthopedic Mattreesses: do they bring any benef...

Could you tell me if Orthopedic,therapudic matresses have any benefits? Thank you

Sleepwalking - What is the Cause?

I am a 15 year old female, all my life i have had issues with sleep walking and talking. to the point where we have ...

Side effect of sleeping pill - Any alternative ...

I cannot stand the taste of sleeping pills and was wondering hat could happen to me if I took them supository I'm ta...

Night sweats for the past 9 months, what could ...

Recently I have been having excessive night sweats, to the point where my clothes and the blankets are soaked. This ...

Unable to sleep at night.

Dear Doctor, since the day i broke up with my boyfriend i find in difficulities to sleep at night.. morning till la...

Vivid Dreams after taking SSRI (Sertraline)

I am a 21 year old female who is currently on anti depressants. I started on Citalopram 20mg April 2010 and changed ...

Profuse Night Sweats With Leg Cramps

Hi, I am a 28 year old female... I have been suffering of profuse night sweats along with lower leg cramps for the ...

Post Your Thoughts