2potential fathers

Q: Jan 13 was my LMP.I. had sex with my boyfriend on Jan 2,12.13.22,26. Feb I bled(it was Feb 13) but I wouldn't consider it a period.it was lighter than normal and lasted 3-4 days.Feb 3rd my boyfriend and I had sex.I had sex with my EX on Feb 28th.I went to PPH on March 20th after my missed period and they said I was 9w 3days pregnant.That night I started having lower abdomen pain.The next morning I went to the ER.They did blood work,transvaginal U/S and said I was about 5 weeks,but I have 2 ovarian cyst on my ovaries.The doc couldn't tell me much about the pregnancy.she stated I could be further along with my pregnany,but she was more worried about the cyst!.she told me to follow up with my PCP to get blood work done every 48hrs. 

I'm freaking out about everything.I really hope that I recover from the cyst and hope that my boyfriend is the father.

My question is:Who is most likely to be the father and when did i truelly concieve?