Allergy Shots (Immunotherapy) work good?

Patient : What is best treatment for this allergies and any life time solution for this,I gone a mad with this allergies i ever take Cetirizine, This drug give me lots of relief from allergies but again and again this all allergies are back i have Dog and cat as pet at my home
Symptoms:  Runny,itchy nose,Sneezing
Itchy, swollen, burning, and watery eyes
A dry cough
Ear congestion or popping
Sinus pressure
Headache
Mucous drainage from the back of the nose down the back of the throat (post-nasal drainage)
Throat tickle
Itching of the soft tissue at the upper, back part of mouth
and asthma
i ever take Cetirizine this drug give me lots of relief from allergies
Doctor :   You are suffering from severe respiratory allergy with ENT complications. With the description given by you, it seems th at your allergy has not been appropriately managed. You should immediately visit an Allergy Specialist to seek professional help regarding further evaluation and management. Allergy Shots or Immunotherapy have shown excellent results in some individuals, especially those who had a strongly positive reaction (on Skin Prick Test) and had also shown a good correlation between allergen exposure (in the environment) and clinical symptoms. Allergen Specific Immunotherapy is instituted at specialized allergy management centers and the duration of therapy may vary from 6 months to 3 years, depending upon the clinical response. Polysensitized individuals (sensitive to many allergens at the same time) may not benefit with selective Immunotherapy. Hence, it is important for you to get yourself evaluated by a Specialist first and then decide the further course of action.