Î recently smoke about 5 ciagarrets in two days, after

Q: Î recently smoke about 5 ciagarrets in two days, after realizing the cause I'm doing to myself I stopped. The next few days I noticed a small dot on the side of my tongue I freaked out because I had read about oral cancer and I'm just thinking about it to much and overreacting about it. I worry easily So it's only making things worse and making myself feel different

Î recently smoke ...-1

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

The lesion does not seem to be an oral cancer. I think it is a benign cyst. You can wait for 5 days and let it disappear naturally. Also, drink lots of water and take 1 multivitamin daily.

If this does not help, see a Doctor to get the lesion evaluated. The Doctor may biopsy the lesion to reach the diagnosis. Hope this helps you. All the best.