Just a quick question I have a lateperiod.

Patient

Q: Hi :) Just a quick question. I have a late period. I'm a virgin but I would like to know if it is possible to get pregnant if a guy left semen on a showerhead and I used it unknowingly and "washed down there". Would any sperm remain alive by then (8-12 hours time frame)? Thank you :)

Doctor

Usually semen dries off quickly outside the body, so according to your description the possibility of pregnancy is less.
Delay in periods can occur due to many causes like lifestyle modifications, weight changes, stress and strain etc.
So, better to wait for one more week.
Possibly by that time you may get your periods.
If not, consult your doctor and take tablets for withdrawal bleeding.
Take care.