Could I have cysts?

Patient

Q: I have had period pains for most of my life. Usually with some pain tablets and sleep I have been able to control it. Lately its gotten almost unbearable. I get high fever, hot and then cold I have no energy and cant breath as easily. This has caused me to leave work a few times now. Also my husband and I tried to get pregnant a few months back. No luck. We have stopped now because I fear there might be something wrong?

Symptoms:  Fever, Chills, Back Pain, Leg pain, (Pain inside my bones) Nausea, severe lack of energy, Lumps in menstrual flow
Doctor