Could my frequent urination be caused from the medication

Patient

Q: Could my frequent urination be caused from the medication I have taken and how long could this side effect last?

I was put on bactrim for a uti. It didn't help, went to the hospital and received a steroid shot and valum oral. Then had a ct scan and the dye made me instantly have to go to the bathroom. Had an allirgic reation to either the dye or bactrim and was give imitrex for a migraine that had lasted for two days after the ct scan. Then had a steroid shoot and beneadryl. Now I still have the urengcy to urinate. I can go to the bath room and 20 minutes later have to go again.

Doctor