Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > could you guide me to clinic or something i live in Seattle

could you guide me to clinic or something i live in Seattle

Patient: Erectile dysfunction. could you guide me to clinic or something i live in Seattle

Symptoms: I cna’t keep my pines hard even for one minute during making love and i am only 24

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common ailments which i s being seen in our youth today. The cause is more psychological rather than organic or hormonal . But it is always important to find out the exact cause for the same as at your age of 24 this is usually not seen and the cause can be hormonal deficiency , if you have been experiencing it for quite long.But the best thing is Erectile dysfunction can be treated at any age. Treatment depends on your overall health and the underlying cause of the problem.Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction RANGE FROM:-1. Lifestyle Change2. Erectile Dysfunction VacuumsYes, it’s the penis pump. Despite its drawbacks, the erectile dysfunction vacuum works very well for many men. Learn more about the pluses and minuses of this tried-and-true device.3. Penile Implants4. Erectile Dysfunction SurgerySurgery can improve the blood flow to the penis, thus improving erections.5. Alprostadil ( DRUG)Alprostadil is a type of medicine that causes blood vessels to expand, increasing blood flow throughout the body. By increasing blood flow to the penis, alprostadil helps facilitate an erection.6. Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, and Viagra to Treat EDCialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, and Viagra work by a similar mechanism to cause erections. There are subtle differences in how long the drug works and how quickly it works.7. Hormonal Therapy for Erection ProblemsTestosterone, bromocriptine, and cabergoline are hormonal treatments that may help with erectile dysfunction.8. Testosterone Replacement TherapyInadequate production of testosterone is not a common cause of erectile dysfunction; however, when ED does occur due to decreased testosterone production, testosterone replacement therapy may improve the problem.So as mentioned there can be variety of modalities which can be used to treat Erectile dysfunction, but one needs to get evaluated thoroughly first. You may visit this hospital as it specialises in sex therapy :-Seattle Inst. for Sex Therapy, Education & ResearchAddress: 100 NE 56th St, Seattle, WA 98105, United StatesPhone:+1 206-522-8588I hope i have been able to address your concerns,Wishing you good health,Regards