Do you think i should run it my track meet?

Patient : What is wrong with my knee? Do you think i should run it my track meet? Because it hurts real bad when i start running. And sometimes i cant bend or straighten it. And when i move a certain way on it it hurts real bad. And sometimes it hurts and i don't even do anything on it. Sometimes applying slight pressure on it my knee hurts.
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You shoul d look for two problem. One is a mechanical problem that some defect or tear in meniscus and ligaments. This can be seen by MRI of knee joint and treated accordingly. Second common possibility can be vitamin D deficiency. Get your vitamin D levels and if found low you can take supplements of vitamin D3. Analgesic such as ibuprofen are helpful in relieving pain. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care