Drug to boost my stamina

Patient

Q: Hi There,
First of all I need to thanks for this web site which is very useful for me that I have always many question and not always the possibility to get an appointment with the doctor only for different inquires.
I am a young 33 years man, healthy, sportive and without heart problems and erectile dysfunction.
My question, was about using stamina through drugs. I have been using sometime Kamagra oral jelly in order to boost my erection faster in any situation. Sometime I have been use it even every day for about 1 -2 weeks and than stop for quite long time. I want to ask if there will be any problem if sometime I will take it, every 24 hours, for short period.?
I have been use 100 gm kamagra which contains "Sildenafil Citrate"
Any suggestion to different product lighter and less invasive?

Thank you very much.
All the best
Luigi

Doctor