For the past week, my vagina gets very itchy around my vagina

Patient

Q: When I shower my vagina with soap, it tends to get very dry. For the past week, my vagina gets very itchy around my vagina opening and the inner part of my labia. It is extremely itchy and it is no longer bearable. A few days ago when it first started i use a wet cloth and set it on my vagina which makes the itch go away. It doesn't work anymore, i try washing it but nothing helps. I noticed a slight scratch on the inner part of my labia, but it doesn't hurt. For some reason it always starts itching when im sleeping or in the middle of the night. Please help me, since i had this i havent gotten any sleep . Please help me.

Doctor