Hi, am 16 and well me and my 'bf were trying new ways to have fun,

Q: Hi, am 16 and well me and my 'bf were trying new ways to have fun, and well i dont know if it has gone wrong or not but he was masturbating and he did cum 2 minutes later he put a condom on the end of it and we were going to try have sex, but he backed out first time nerves and that but anyway he had cum on him hand from about 5'minutes ago and well he was fingering me with the same hand and am just wondering if i could be pregnant?